Καλωσήλθατε στο .aNiMe//GR!

Sign In 

Create Account
Καλωσήλθατε στο .aNiMe//GR, ένα ελληνικό forum για τα anime, τα manga και την ιαπωνική κουλτούρα. Βλέπετε την ιστοσελίδα μας σαν επισκέπτης και δεν έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλες τις υπηρεσίες που είναι διαθέσιμες για τα μέλη μας! Η εγγραφή σας στην διαδικτυακή κοινότητά μας θα σας επιτρέψει να δημοσιεύσετε νέα μηνύματα στο forum, να ψηφίσετε σε δημοσκοπήσεις, να πάρετε μέρος σε διαγωνισμούς μας και πολλές άλλες επιπλέον υπηρεσίες που είναι διαθέσιμες για τα μέλη σας. Η εγγραφή σας είναι γρήγορη, εύκολη και φυσικά δωρεάν. Ελάτε και εσείς στην κοινότητά μας σήμερα!

Αν συναντήσετε οποιοδήποτε πρόβλημα κατά την εγγραφή σας ή με την πρόσβαση σας στο forum, παρακαλούμε μην διστάσετε να επικοινωνήσετε μαζί μας.

Photo
- - - - -

Arashi!

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#16 Stefi-chan

Stefi-chan

Ultra Director

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 14:42

Arigato for the vids :kill4u: Let's spice up the thread. It's pics time! Although I'm lazy now, Ill start posting later :ureshii:

NO SHE DOESN'T!:OMG3::oo::oo::oo::oo::oo::oo::oo::oo::oo: :oo:
:oo::oo::oo::oo::oo::oo::oo::oo::terror2::terror2: :terror2::terror2::terror2::terror2::terror2:

Hai, so desu-pwon. Μόνο ας ελπίσουμε ότι δεν θα με πνίξει που τα λέω έτσι αυτά :congrats: Θα έρθει από δω σε λίγο
Join the Patras otaku club or heads will roll ^^:Blissfull:

Posted Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

#17 LucyBR

LucyBR

宝塚歌劇団の歌姫

• Members
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 03:11

I see! :o lol in the first pic they have epic mic stand decorations to boot! XDD Luckily no fancy microphones for Arashi. :pp
is that Ohkura with the epic skull t-shirt? *w*
No wonder then that my favorite "Arashi concert clothes" are the ones they wear in encores. :P a.k.a jeans and tshirt.. >D

I hope not until summer.. :P My budget's tight after that preorder and shop photo buying spree. D: Επιπλεον, I really hope for some generous footage(sth like a ''fusion'' of the AAA LE dvd and the AAA+ In dome dvd δηλ. at least 2 full concerts plus a digest plus backstage..can I dream? XD) - which usually means a high price. :x
Αν βαλουν Once Again εχει να πεσει πολυ repeat. X3

*nods* Και σε 2 βδομαδες αρχιζει και το 'Greenfingers' so we can expect even more by then and from then on. |D
Go go go~ :3 Sadly this week's epi didn't have his corner (D: ) but I think the bunny ears he wore to play along Aoki in that skit was a highlight! XD

SCP sp = <3 Επιτελους το κατεβασα και σε HD to enjoy it to the fullest *is happy*~ |D
didn't mind ''killing'' 1.1 gb of my hdd for it :P

heh..Going along the silly flow~ >D I like how in both AAA tours so far he did this kind of silly,cute things during the MC rising his adorable-ness to new levels. :P

ατιμο τραγουδι... :P Who would have thought there'd be no way back after listening to it! XD

true!! XD γλιτωσανε σ αυτο τον τομεα at least... :pp
it iii~s!! *w* and btw Ohkura is srs drooling on Heat Up!! <33
seconded!! when will some people learn that less is more i wonder... *sigh*

i know exactly what u mean... T____T *cough*δενυπαρχειμια*cough*:frozen:
"nothing is over until the fat production manager lady sings" so one can always dream! *___*
and you're right in that! we don't want anything half-assed and there's lots of material that could be included so pocket bleeding ensues i suppose... u___u
still, whatever they may release i don't think it's gonna be anytime soon.. last time i checked ακομα το συζητουσαν.. μεχρι να ανακοινωθει fixed release date or something we're safe! XDD
+
∞! repeat μεχρι να απηυδησει το driver!! X33

indeed!! >333 and have i mentioned how much i love mag promotion and stuffs?? *w*
*points at recent Kami no Shizuku flood* :pp
any new material is good material! XDD
k... only aiba could come up with the idea for a catapult to do the job!! :hahaha: he's such a misunderstood genius!! XDDD >w< *tackles*
Aiba + bunny ears could be nothing less of a highlight! X333 sometimes i can't blame Aoki for her "behaviour"! XDD

for that particular SCP it was worth the "sacrifice" imo! :P it was simply lovely beyond words! <333

me too!! :wooi2::wooi2: variety is always nice and adorableness makes a nice break from the Do-S coolness!! |DD

it's a brainwashing weapon! o_o no one could imagine the consequences μιας απλης καθημερινης ακροασης στο youtube! to think that it all started with a thought along the lines of "hmm... not bad.. it's kinda groovy"..
:|

Posted Image

Spoiler: &#33909

#18 Stefi-chan

Stefi-chan

Ultra Director

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 14:19

Piccies tiiiime!:lovulovu:

Spoiler:

Posted Image

#19 yami

yami

神速

• Retired Staff
  • 3,707 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 19:34

i know exactly what u mean... T____T *cough*δενυπαρχειμια*cough*:frozen:
"nothing is over until the fat production manager lady sings" so one can always dream! *___*
and you're right in that! we don't want anything half-assed and there's lots of material that could be included so pocket bleeding ensues i suppose... u___u
still, whatever they may release i don't think it's gonna be anytime soon.. last time i checked ακομα το συζητουσαν.. μεχρι να ανακοινωθει fixed release date or something we're safe! XDD

indeed!! >333 and have i mentioned how much i love mag promotion and stuffs?? *w*
*points at recent Kami no Shizuku flood* :pp
any new material is good material! XDD
k... only aiba could come up with the idea for a catapult to do the job!! :hahaha: he's such a misunderstood genius!! XDDD >w< *tackles*
Aiba + bunny ears could be nothing less of a highlight! X333 sometimes i can't blame Aoki for her "behaviour"! XDD

it's a brainwashing weapon! o_o no one could imagine the consequences μιας απλης καθημερινης ακροασης στο youtube! to think that it all started with a thought along the lines of "hmm... not bad.. it's kinda groovy"..
:|

oh,welcome to the penniless fans club!:hahaha:

I hope so. :P Dreaming is good! xD
Maa..the dvd -no matter the price- will sell like hot cakes anyway. :pp But yeah,nothing official about it yet αν και πιστευω μετα το release του Believe ολο και κατι καινουργιο θα βρουν να ανακοινωσουν. :P

Me too! *w* Finally Aiba will get the chance to go to Tunnels no Minnasan no Okage deshita too. X3 And I hate to say,αλλα ελπιζω να χασει οπως και οι προηγουμενοι 3! XDD We need the 4/4! :pp
that flood was appreciated~ |D *AnAn ;lasd*

haha..The last ''catapult'' design was so fail-tastic,I was laughing at it -and its results- for a good 5 mins. >DD
Of course you can't. :3 I love how she was all "Can we have a bunny change please? :O" ;alks XDD

Αυτα παθαινει κανεις αν ειναι περιεργος. :P
*oh nice rhythm~*
*oh nice dance~*
*oh- *puts on repeat*
XD

in other happy news,what is this fandom? :P

※Arashi will be singing the song for KOSE CM. It's called: Crazy Moon -キミ・ハ・ムテキ- (Kimi wa muteki)
・The CM Will air on 16th of Feb.

Cheesy title is cheesy. :P
That is the 5th new song in 2009 and 2nd new CM song in a row.Do I smell a new album? :P

oh and some perf videos by me |D
Spoiler:

#20 Stefi-chan

Stefi-chan

Ultra Director

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 19:59

Αααα, τα pants vids XD Epic I tell ya. Ohno was the best ;)

Spoiler:

Posted Image

#21 LucyBR

LucyBR

宝塚歌劇団の歌姫

• Members
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 23:08

oh,welcome to the penniless fans club!:hahaha:

I hope so. :P Dreaming is good! xD
Maa..the dvd -no matter the price- will sell like hot cakes anyway. :pp But yeah,nothing official about it yet αν και πιστευω μετα το release του Believe ολο και κατι καινουργιο θα βρουν να ανακοινωσουν. :P

Me too! *w* Finally Aiba will get the chance to go to Tunnels no Minnasan no Okage deshita too. X3 And I hate to say,αλλα ελπιζω να χασει οπως και οι προηγουμενοι 3! XDD We need the 4/4! :pp
that flood was appreciated~ |D *AnAn ;lasd*

haha..The last ''catapult'' design was so fail-tastic,I was laughing at it -and its results- for a good 5 mins. >DD
Of course you can't. :3 I love how she was all "Can we have a bunny change please? :O" ;alks XDD

Αυτα παθαινει κανεις αν ειναι περιεργος. :P
*oh nice rhythm~*
*oh nice dance~*
*oh- *puts on repeat*
XD

in other happy news,what is this fandom? :P

※Arashi will be singing the song for KOSE CM. It's called: Crazy Moon -キミ・ハ・ムテキ- (Kimi wa muteki)
・The CM Will air on 16th of Feb.

Cheesy title is cheesy. :P
That is the 5th new song in 2009 and 2nd new CM song in a row.Do I smell a new album? :P

*deep sigh* yoroshiku onegaishimasu!:deadga6:

το μονο σιγουρο της υποθεσης! :pp εδω το Βelieve ειχε εξαφανιστει σε χρονο dt, and with everyone being all impatient for a dvd, i'd be really surprised if it didn't sell like free doughnuts in front of a police station..

indeed!! i smell epicness in that episode! XDD and if u want my humble opinion, we can rest assured that the 4/4 is at hand! +__+ Aiba's adorable fail is guranteed to strike again! >DDD the only one who hasn't gone yet is Ohno?? :hmmm:
truly appreciated! *o* and the classy look of KnS makes it even more unhealthy! *AnAn = instant K.O. x______X lost me 5 years of my life srsly. D:*
[offtopic]why must all the good stuff be in mags i can't buy? ;___;[/offtopic]

:hahaha: that was truly hilarious! ουτε το φραχτη δεν περασε και δε νομιζω η αποσταση να τανε πανω απο 2 μετρα! XDDD the best part was how he sunk down in embarassment afterwards! <33
Aoki knows what she's talkin' about! X33 her and Ooshima are pure effin' respect! \m/
and especially after the last Shukudai i can only support her argument! =w=b
(i hope someone makes a couple of icons out of that episode *.*)

*nods* και χωρις να το καταλαβει κιολας! : |
we~ll, at least it was a lovely mishap! if only all of them were as awesome, fuzzy and rainbow-filled as that.. :bath:

ελα ντε! another one?? oO wtf is on jimusho??
5th song for 2009 και λεμε για ενα διαστημα ουτε 2 μηνες!:oo: i think i smell it too!
everything pretty much points to that direction... srsly, να δουμε ποσο υλικο θα βγαλουν φετος! ο.Ο

[spam]

G no Arashi: the air guitar legend

GnA 15 <---feel free to skip the first 5 minutes or so

GnA 22

oποιος θελει δωρεαν αλλαγη συκωτιου, be my guest and press play :pp
να μην υπαρχει το 12 και το live special... ToT

also:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVv9w89heRI[/youtube]

CMs, done right :congrats:

[/spam]

Posted Image

#22 yami

yami

神速

• Retired Staff
  • 3,707 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 05:22

το μονο σιγουρο της υποθεσης! :pp εδω το Βelieve ειχε εξαφανιστει σε χρονο dt

indeed!! i smell epicness in that episode! XDD and if u want my humble opinion, we can rest assured that the 4/4 is at hand! +__+ Aiba's adorable fail is guranteed to strike again! >DDD the only one who hasn't gone yet is Ohno?? :hmmm:
truly appreciated! *o* and the classy look of KnS makes it even more unhealthy! *AnAn = instant K.O. x______X lost me 5 years of my life srsly. D:*
[offtopic]why must all the good stuff be in mags i can't buy? ;___;[/offtopic]

:hahaha: that was truly hilarious! ουτε το φραχτη δεν περασε και δε νομιζω η αποσταση να τανε πανω απο 2 μετρα! XDDD the best part was how he sunk down in embarassment afterwards! <33
Aoki knows what she's talkin' about! X33 her and Ooshima are pure effin' respect! \m/

i think i smell it too!
everything pretty much points to that direction... srsly, να δουμε ποσο υλικο θα βγαλουν φετος! ο.Ο

Yeah..Damn ηθελα κι εγω μια φορα να αγορασω 2 LEs. :P

Μaa..Εξαρταται και ποια θα του βαλουν απεναντι. :P But yeah..really rooting for the possibility he fails. >D Ohno still.. T^T Ισως αν εκανε το επομενο drama στο Fuji TV? XD
*pats* XD
how come? :o AnAn is relatively easy to find online.

Το φραχτι δεν το περασε,επεσε και το φαγητο κατω(I lol'ed so hard when they started to pick it up XDD) ask;dlask :hahaha:
Indeed afterwards..
Spoiler:

Aoki and Ooshima are role model fangirls of the fandom or sth!:hahaha: Total respect! XD

*cough* The flood..It's starting already.. XD
wtf haya~i! :pp
Arashi / ARASHI Around Asia 2008 in Tokyo
Μ'αρεσει που το συζητουσαμε κι ολας.. >D Ι preordeded επιτοπου! XD
lol βγαινει την ιδια μερα με το Distress & Coma nice. :3

I hope whatever new cd or anything they release next να ειναι κατα το Μαιο και μετα, γιατι μετα απο το πανω που μας βρηκε απροετοιμαστους,πανε και τα extra $$ που ειχα. DX(I assume lots of people are in the same situation ;p)

/random
Next week's Himitsu..Φαινεται οτι θα γινει ενα απο τα λιγα,και σπανια,επισοδεια full of lulz που ειχε η σειρα so far. xD γιατι να μην ειναι ολα ετσι? T^T Jun & Sho.Challenging stupid things.It's already in my priceless list. :pp

#23 LucyBR

LucyBR

宝塚歌劇団の歌姫

• Members
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 19:37

Yeah..Damn ηθελα κι εγω μια φορα να αγορασω 2 LEs. :P

Μaa..Εξαρταται και ποια θα του βαλουν απεναντι. :P But yeah..really rooting for the possibility he fails. >D Ohno still.. T^T Ισως αν εκανε το επομενο drama στο Fuji TV? XD
*pats* XD
how come? :o AnAn is relatively easy to find online.

Το φραχτι δεν το περασε,επεσε και το φαγητο κατω(I lol'ed so hard when they started to pick it up XDD) ask;dlask :hahaha:
Indeed afterwards..

Spoiler:

Aoki and Ooshima are role model fangirls of the fandom or sth!:hahaha: Total respect! XD

*cough* The flood..It's starting already.. XD
wtf haya~i! :pp
Arashi / ARASHI Around Asia 2008 in Tokyo
Μ'αρεσει που το συζητουσαμε κι ολας.. >D Ι preordeded επιτοπου! XD
lol βγαινει την ιδια μερα με το Distress & Coma nice. :3

I hope whatever new cd or anything they release next να ειναι κατα το Μαιο και μετα, γιατι μετα απο το πανω που μας βρηκε απροετοιμαστους,πανε και τα extra $$ που ειχα. DX(I assume lots of people are in the same situation ;p)

/random
Next week's Himitsu..Φαινεται οτι θα γινει ενα απο τα λιγα,και σπανια,επισοδεια full of lulz που ειχε η σειρα so far. xD γιατι να μην ειναι ολα ετσι? T^T Jun & Sho.Challenging stupid things.It's already in my priceless list. :pp

daijobou! ^^ it's not like chances will be lost for that :3 (ειδικα φετος με τη φορα που χουν παρει και τα κυκλοφορουνε το ενα μετα το αλλο :xxxx)

indeed! still tho, high possibility of fail is high and we can't let go of that! XDD
the day will come for him too, που θα παει! 8D he's the only one left, they just can't leave him out! ;pp
it's just that my searching skillz concerning mags are pure zero.. >>;;; *cluelessness*
i saw hmv has anan, but i didn't see that particular issue.. maybe not yet? o.O

:hahaha: me too! κι οχι τπτ αλλο, επρεπε να χρησιμοποιησει και ολο το σακουλακι με το φαγητο, just to ensure the "epic" part next to the general fail XDDDD

Spoiler:

*nods* they most definitely are! bright beackons of arashi fangirlism pure and simple~ :nod2:
XDD

キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━!! "fangirl's money elimination project" スタート!!
that was really fast o__O when i saw it i was like "*chokes* already????:oo:"
τυφλα να χει το "πες το και θα γινει"! XDD Johnny Kitagawa take those bugs off people's rooms :pp wise move! ;33
i'm gonna gather my last money this weekend and order next week... ;___;
cause robbing a bank is not an option i'm afraid -___-V
true! and btw, μιας και το θιξαμε, wtfh is on with every single artist on that continent releasing new material on March?? is there no future for the fandom?? x__X

me too γιατι διαφορετικα we'll be in a true financial crisis.. *headdesk* i'm already thinking over about what i'm gonna order with the rest of the money cause tight schedule is tight.. @.@
(u got one more right over here, and millions more out there... u___u)
yes Japan... just take our money... who said we need those?? :deadga6:

Hmitsu used to be such a great show... T^T later on it kinda lost it imo... :/
καπου εκει με την τυπισσα που εδινε skin care advice i think.. -___- i mean, 3 quarters of an hour on that? D: where art thou, "Hana yori MatsuJun: LoveLove Attack" golden days?? ToT
the "stupid things" project seems to be quite something! :pp if it actually is as good as it sounds i hope they keep it and give it a chance with other members too! *__*

Posted Image

#24 yami

yami

神速

• Retired Staff
  • 3,707 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 21:37

daijobou! ^^ it's not like chances will be lost for that :3 (ειδικα φετος με τη φορα που χουν παρει και τα κυκλοφορουνε το ενα μετα το αλλο :xxxx)

it's just that my searching skillz concerning mags are pure zero.. >>;;; *cluelessness*
i saw hmv has anan, but i didn't see that particular issue.. maybe not yet? o.O

:hahaha: me too! κι οχι τπτ αλλο, επρεπε να χρησιμοποιησει και ολο το σακουλακι με το φαγητο, just to ensure the "epic" part next to the general fail XDDDD

キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━!! "fangirl's money elimination project" スタート!!
that was really fast o__O when i saw it i was like "*chokes* already????:oo:"
τυφλα να χει το "πες το και θα γινει"! XDD Johnny Kitagawa take those bugs off people's rooms :pp wise move! ;33
true! and btw, μιας και το θιξαμε, wtfh is on with every single artist on that continent releasing new material on March?? is there no future for the fandom?? x__X

me too γιατι διαφορετικα we'll be in a true financial crisis.. *headdesk* i'm already thinking over about what i'm gonna order with the rest of the money cause tight schedule is tight.. @.@
(u got one more right over here, and millions more out there... u___u)
yes Japan... just take our money... who said we need those?? :deadga6:

Hmitsu used to be such a great show... T^T later on it kinda lost it imo... :/
καπου εκει με την τυπισσα που εδινε skin care advice i think.. -___- i mean, 3 quarters of an hour on that? D: where art thou, "Hana yori MatsuJun: LoveLove Attack" golden days?? ToT
the "stupid things" project seems to be quite something! :pp if it actually is as good as it sounds i hope they keep it and give it a chance with other members too! *__*

:xxxx love them for keeping us busy XD

also amazon.jp and yesasia have,αλλα δεν εχω ψαξει για συγκεκριμενα issues..
maybe it'll pop up soon..in the end,there's always je_sales too. XD

I hope we'll see his corner again in this week's epi. I miss it already! T^T XD

lol ναι ανοιγω κι εγω randomly το mail μου χτες το βραδυ και βλεπω 2 mail απο το cdjapan και το ενα ηταν artist newsmail!(the other one was a 'we shipped your order today' mail for this :P x_x) Λεω wtf..ανοιγω,το διαβαζω and after I stayed like this "O___O" for a few seconds,I preordered within minutes. >D
It's obviously a conspiracy! :hahaha:
maybe March is a lucky month or sth! XD Βασικα στις 25/3 απ'οτι ειδα στα γρηγορα γινεται ψιλοχαμος απο releases. wth :P

Ας ελπισουμε,αλλιως their marketing fails hard. D: Even if you are in Japan I guess your wallet needs a damn break between releases. .__. Παλι καλα που το συγκεκριμενο dvd δεν θα εχει και Limited edition,so overseas people won't have to worry about buying it in time.
I guess your financial situation is automatically decided the moment you enter the fandom. XD It becomes doomed δλδ! :hahaha:

Now I just wish people would stop moaning "OH NOES,NO DAL DVD!!11oneone ;_; ;o; T_T T^T" λες και ηρθε το τελος του κοσμου αν δε το βγαλουν. D: a;slkdl;as Eνω την ιδια στιγμη παραπονιουνται οτι αυτο το dvd(the AAA08 one) ειναι ακριβο! D: (it costs just 200 yen more TIME dvd btw :x) If DAL didn't get a dvd first,it probably won't get one. :P ffs..deal with it. >_<;

I think the show lost its touch the moment Aiba decided to continue with the Ageha stuff... :x That was a pretty bad idea.. Και εντωμεταξυ το χτεσινο επισοδειο,where we only watched that fat dude,επιασε 13,3%(highest ratings so far I think)! :oo: Το οποιο μονο δικαιολογια δινει στους παραγωγους να συνεχισουν στο ιδιο στυλ. DX ugh..τεσπα..
Απο το preview it looks as good as it sounds παντως! XD

Also the new PVs,for Believe & Kumori nochi,are probably coming next week! :congrats: Monday's wideshows will be showing previews. |D

#25 LucyBR

LucyBR

宝塚歌劇団の歌姫

• Members
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 01:56

:xxxx love them for keeping us busy XD

also amazon.jp and yesasia have,αλλα δεν εχω ψαξει για συγκεκριμενα issues..
maybe it'll pop up soon..in the end,there's always je_sales too. XD

I hope we'll see his corner again in this week's epi. I miss it already! T^T XD

lol ναι ανοιγω κι εγω randomly το mail μου χτες το βραδυ και βλεπω 2 mail απο το cdjapan και το ενα ηταν artist newsmail!(the other one was a 'we shipped your order today' mail for this :P x_x) Λεω wtf..ανοιγω,το διαβαζω and after I stayed like this "O___O" for a few seconds,I preordered within minutes. >D
It's obviously a conspiracy! :hahaha:
maybe March is a lucky month or sth! XD Βασικα στις 25/3 απ'οτι ειδα στα γρηγορα γινεται ψιλοχαμος απο releases. wth :P

Ας ελπισουμε,αλλιως their marketing fails hard. D: Even if you are in Japan I guess your wallet needs a damn break between releases. .__. Παλι καλα που το συγκεκριμενο dvd δεν θα εχει και Limited edition,so overseas people won't have to worry about buying it in time.
I guess your financial situation is automatically decided the moment you enter the fandom. XD It becomes doomed δλδ! :hahaha:

Now I just wish people would stop moaning "OH NOES,NO DAL DVD!!11oneone ;_; ;o; T_T T^T" λες και ηρθε το τελος του κοσμου αν δε το βγαλουν. D: a;slkdl;as Eνω την ιδια στιγμη παραπονιουνται οτι αυτο το dvd(the AAA08 one) ειναι ακριβο! D: (it costs just 200 yen more TIME dvd btw :x) If DAL didn't get a dvd first,it probably won't get one. :P ffs..deal with it. >_<;

I think the show lost its touch the moment Aiba decided to continue with the Ageha stuff... :x That was a pretty bad idea.. Και εντωμεταξυ το χτεσινο επισοδειο,where we only watched that fat dude,επιασε 13,3%(highest ratings so far I think)! :oo: Το οποιο μονο δικαιολογια δινει στους παραγωγους να συνεχισουν στο ιδιο στυλ. DX ugh..τεσπα..
Απο το preview it looks as good as it sounds παντως! XD

Also the new PVs,for Believe & Kumori nochi,are probably coming next week! :congrats: Monday's wideshows will be showing previews. |D

oh but of course! :o amazon! i had forgotten about that! *slaps forehead*
thanx for pointing out! ^_^ m(_ _)m
i don't see this particular issue either, but i see the january one.. maybe it'll be up for grabs next month or something..?
is je_sales reliable btw?? :hmmm:

yeah! we miss our weekly cuteness dose TSD! ;^;

woo, the new photobooks! *__* yappari, out of print already XDD
i'll be keeping an eye out for Aiba's which ofc comes out -oh the coincidence- on March! :pp

they sound promising! :3
hell dude, it's the only reasonable thing to do after you recover from the shock and have enough money to hit it! |DDD
throughout March postmen will probably come to hate us! XDD
ολο το μηνα γινεται χαμος! which also means quite wild charts battles! wth indeed!! oO

so true... :/ και δεν ειναι μονο το οικονομικο της υποθεσης, a new release is supported by heavy promotion which is can be pretty exhausting for both the band and the fandom.. little breaks are generally needed imo to maintain balance in every possible aspect..
trufax! XDD *insert "JE: the road to financial ruin has never been sparklier" demotivator here* :hahaha:

μεταξυ μας, after all the wank and trolling we've been through in the 329083018 memes lately, i'm quite puzzled over this fandom anymore.. *ahem*
i totally understand what u mean... >_> it's simple math ppl: dvd with DAL = more money
this dvd with a standard price = no DAL. simple as that. :xx
okay, το παραδεχομαι κι εμενα θα μ αρεσε να δουμε λιγο DAL εκει μεσα (as we were saying before) αλλα δεν υπαρχει λογος να γινεται ολο αυτο το dramafest over it... >.<;;;
ετσι κι αλλιως, αν θυμαμαι καλα απ την αρχη ακομα που ειχε γινει ανακοινωση για το επομενο dvd, για το ΑΑΑ ηταν πρωτιστως.. even in contemplating, any DAL stuff included would be limited and just as a taste... δε το βαλανε, life goes on... :P
τι να πει κανεις..

το οτι επεμενε τοσο στα Ageha ηταν οντως... yyeah... but the moment i actually thought "where is the good old himitsu" was definitely in the whole "baby skin and how to get it for life" saga with that creepy sensei! D: i was totally crestfallen at how totally boring that thing was, especially for arashi who have pampered us with epicness... T^T
τουλαχιστον ποτε ποτε βγαινει και more appropriate stuff (like childminder for instance)... :33
hontou??? o.O oh man.. sometimes i srsly don't get japanese ratings.. :frozen:
i don't pay attention to them, but it's quite discouraging to know there's reason to continue that stuff... >>
looking forward to the next one! :33

i hope they do!! *___* the only thing we've seen off of them so far is the anime PV sneak peaks! want want!:congrats:

Posted Image

#26 yami

yami

神速

• Retired Staff
  • 3,707 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 03:36

is je_sales reliable btw?? :hmmm:

woo, the new photobooks! *__* yappari, out of print already XDD
i'll be keeping an eye out for Aiba's which ofc comes out -oh the coincidence- on March! :pp

they sound promising! :3
hell dude, it's the only reasonable thing to do after you recover from the shock and have enough money to hit it! |DDD

μεταξυ μας, after all the wank and trolling we've been through in the 329083018 memes lately, i'm quite puzzled over this fandom anymore.. *ahem*
i totally understand what u mean... >_> it's simple math ppl: dvd with DAL = more money
this dvd with a standard price = no DAL. simple as that. :xx
okay, το παραδεχομαι κι εμενα θα μ αρεσε να δουμε λιγο DAL εκει μεσα (as we were saying before) αλλα δεν υπαρχει λογος να γινεται ολο αυτο το dramafest over it... >.<;;;
ετσι κι αλλιως, αν θυμαμαι καλα απ την αρχη ακομα που ειχε γινει ανακοινωση για το επομενο dvd, για το ΑΑΑ ηταν πρωτιστως.. even in contemplating, any DAL stuff included would be limited and just as a taste... δε το βαλανε, life goes on... :P
τι να πει κανεις..

το οτι επεμενε τοσο στα Ageha ηταν οντως... yyeah... but the moment i actually thought "where is the good old himitsu" was definitely in the whole "baby skin and how to get it for life" saga with that creepy sensei! D: i was totally crestfallen at how totally boring that thing was, especially for arashi who have pampered us with epicness... T^T
τουλαχιστον ποτε ποτε βγαινει και more appropriate stuff (like childminder for instance)... :33
hontou??? o.O oh man.. sometimes i srsly don't get japanese ratings.. :frozen:
i don't pay attention to them, but it's quite discouraging to know there's reason to continue that stuff... >>
looking forward to the next one! :33

i hope they do!! *___* the only thing we've seen off of them so far is the anime PV sneak peaks! want want!:congrats:

2 φορες που αγορασα shop photos απο sellers που βρηκα εκει αυτο το μηνα δεν ειχα καποιο προβλημα.Αλλα και ποτε δεν ξερεις with individual sellers over the internet.. :x You have to look carefully before purchasing sth imo.

A βγηκαν out of print τα 2 πρωτα?Last week when I checked they were still there. XD Maa..I bought this out of curiosity(and coz it was cheap). :P I guess it's an otakara but I hope it has photos I don't have yet. :3
Ι hope I have lol. :P Μαζι με αυτο εχω pending 4 preorders! D: And yen continues to flanctuate,οποτε ελπιζω να τα εχω υπολογισει σωστα...:frozen:

XD really true..I shamefully like to stalk those hate memes. :P
Dunno,αλλα ωρες ωρες διαβαζω κατι κουφα..Some people were dreaming of 5 dvd(1 DAL + one day of all 4 AAA08 concerts - wait wha-?! O.o) boxsets and stuff like that. :pp Και αυτο εντωμεταξυ αυτο θα κοστιζε 92040923804 yen ξερω γω and everybody would be bitching coz they wouldn't be able to buy it. :ppp *sigh*
Yeah,κι εγω θα ηθελα 1-2 πραγματακια απο DAL...αλλα lol αυτο θα εχει 3/5 απο τα DAL solos(νταξει no Gimmick Game,αλλα Niji is super fine too :P),οποτε καποιοι θα παρουν αυτο που ηθελαν. :P Did people even look at the epic setlist that AAA Tokyo has?:bahhh:
Plus DaL has a ton of fancams(προχτες κατεβαζα καινουργια :P),AAA doesn't not. :P Ενα καλο fancam εχω βρει και αυτο της ημερας που θα ειναι στο dvd! XD (and fancams from the other cities were only snippets..)
Un,only in the Kokuritsu con they mentioned anything being filmed...Eπιπλεον οταν κατι ειναι να βγει σε dvd συνηθως το αναφερουν στο MC(sneaky bastards :P),και δεν θυμαμαι να ακουστηκε κατι τετοιο in those concerts..:nosey:
Of course they could ninja!include stuff like that in the next album,οπως εκαναν με το ''One'' con στο Arashic album. :P But I wouldn't count on it..

If it wasn't for the nurse trio and stuff I wouldn't have watched those things..:colddd: Epically boring.- (πιστευω και για τους ιδιους ηταν,αλλα και τι να κανεις..you get paid for this shit. :P sadly we didn't. D: )
I never get japanese ratings.. :P Of course ratings don't always reflect how good or bad a show is. :x

Ελπιζω καποιος να βγαλει το anime PV οταν βγει στις 4/3.(damn cellphones :P) T^T Nino had talked a bit about the Believe pv in Baystorm.If there's dancing it's probably gonna be a good one. :3

some eyecandy PR. :P

Spoiler:

#27 lily

lily

Starting...

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 10:43

ΝΑΑΙΙΙΙΙΙΙΙ!!!!! Ειμαι και γω fan των Arashiiii!!!!!

#28 videl

videl

Anime Fan

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 11:55

και εγω ειμαι!!!!!!!!τους λατρευω!!!!!!JUN <333333 Sho <33333

#29 LucyBR

LucyBR

宝塚歌劇団の歌姫

• Members
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 13:28

^ ετσι, ετσι να μαζευομαστε ΧDD

2 φορες που αγορασα shop photos απο sellers που βρηκα εκει αυτο το μηνα δεν ειχα καποιο προβλημα.Αλλα και ποτε δεν ξερεις with individual sellers over the internet.. :x You have to look carefully before purchasing sth imo.

A βγηκαν out of print τα 2 πρωτα?Last week when I checked they were still there. XD Maa..I bought this out of curiosity(and coz it was cheap). :P I guess it's an otakara but I hope it has photos I don't have yet. :3
Ι hope I have lol. :P Μαζι με αυτο εχω pending 4 preorders! D: And yen continues to flanctuate,οποτε ελπιζω να τα εχω υπολογισει σωστα...:frozen:

XD really true..I shamefully like to stalk those hate memes. :P
Dunno,αλλα ωρες ωρες διαβαζω κατι κουφα..Some people were dreaming of 5 dvd(1 DAL + one day of all 4 AAA08 concerts - wait wha-?! O.o) boxsets and stuff like that. :pp Και αυτο εντωμεταξυ αυτο θα κοστιζε 92040923804 yen ξερω γω and everybody would be bitching coz they wouldn't be able to buy it. :ppp *sigh*
Yeah,κι εγω θα ηθελα 1-2 πραγματακια απο DAL...αλλα lol αυτο θα εχει 3/5 απο τα DAL solos(νταξει no Gimmick Game,αλλα Niji is super fine too :P),οποτε καποιοι θα παρουν αυτο που ηθελαν. :P Did people even look at the epic setlist that AAA Tokyo has?:bahhh:
Plus DaL has a ton of fancams(προχτες κατεβαζα καινουργια :P),AAA doesn't not. :P Ενα καλο fancam εχω βρει και αυτο της ημερας που θα ειναι στο dvd! XD (and fancams from the other cities were only snippets..)
Un,only in the Kokuritsu con they mentioned anything being filmed...Eπιπλεον οταν κατι ειναι να βγει σε dvd συνηθως το αναφερουν στο MC(sneaky bastards :P),και δεν θυμαμαι να ακουστηκε κατι τετοιο in those concerts..:nosey:
Of course they could ninja!include stuff like that in the next album,οπως εκαναν με το ''One'' con στο Arashic album. :P But I wouldn't count on it..

If it wasn't for the nurse trio and stuff I wouldn't have watched those things..:colddd: Epically boring.- (πιστευω και για τους ιδιους ηταν,αλλα και τι να κανεις..you get paid for this shit. :P sadly we didn't. D: )
I never get japanese ratings.. :P Of course ratings don't always reflect how good or bad a show is. :x

Ελπιζω καποιος να βγαλει το anime PV οταν βγει στις 4/3.(damn cellphones :P) T^T Nino had talked a bit about the Believe pv in Baystorm.If there's dancing it's probably gonna be a good one. :3

some eyecandy PR. :P

Spoiler:

ετσι πιστευω κι εγω, γι αυτο ρωταω... good feedback is nice nevertheless! =w=b

well, i doubt it won't have anything new (taking into account the trillions of pics these guys have taken :pp) but still, it's so cheap that u could just as well grab it for collection purposes! either way, win! :33
αυτο ξαναπες το... -___- κι οχι τπτ αλλο αλλα αν ειδα σωστα, κι οι τιμες του yesasia ανεβηκαν οποτε...:deadga6::deadga6:
we can only hope it drops a little until then... *sweatdrop*

i admit i've done it too (XD) cause u can find some really lol-tastic stuff in the dirt of the whole wankfest but other than that, how much retarded trolling can someone put up with? >_>
eeeh?? o____O μηπως ηθελαν και 8ωρο ντοκυμαντερ απ την ωρα που κοιμουνται super suspense-filled moment: o Ohno αλλαζει πλευρο ? οΟ
not the least bit of doubt about that! if such a box set was to come out, eeeeveryone would go and call them "gold-diggers" and "shameless money-grabbers" who are abusing their fame to rake in the cash... *deep exasperated sigh*
i doubt they even bothered to check.. personally speaking,
my only tiny complaint about it is that it was the only day they didn't play Jidai, but then i look at everything else and i don't even care! XD
so true! that way we'll have seen as much stuff as possible at least! X3
το Gimmick Game και το Naked -all hail sexy *__*- ειναι κριμα που εμειναν στην απεξω, αλλα blessed be the many fancams, παραπονο δεν εχουμε ΧDDD
u never know! αλλα και παλι, i think we're great, especially if you take into consideration how much stuff gets left out in other, not as big, equipped and flashy fandoms.. u__u
and since we're on the subject of "One", in that tour υπαρχει το μοναδικο πραγμα που θα καταριεμαι επειδη δε βγηκε σε dvd: MatsuJun Samba! :hahaha:
now that was something to complain about! XDDD

epically boring doesn't even begin to describe it... =___= ηταν η πρωτη φορα που διεγραψα κατι arashi-related right away and out of revolt.. i mean srsly gyus D:
(trufax... still, let's think positive.. we don't pay either for this shit.. :xxx)
they are a true mystery! ratings never reflect how good or bad a show is..
Gokusen 2 had the highest ratings and it was the worst of the 3 imo..
Maou was doing kinda average/pooly ratings-wise and it was the drama of the year in 2008... αβυσσος η ψυχη του τηλεθεατη :pp

let's hope so! *____*
i'm damn curious to see the "normal" pv...

Spoiler:

Posted Image

#30 yami

yami

神速

• Retired Staff
  • 3,707 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 02:20

i admit i've done it too (XD) cause u can find some really lol-tastic stuff in the dirt of the whole wankfest but other than that, how much retarded trolling can someone put up with? >_>
eeeh?? o____O μηπως ηθελαν και 8ωρο ντοκυμαντερ απ την ωρα που κοιμουνται super suspense-filled moment: o Ohno αλλαζει πλευρο ? οΟ
not the least bit of doubt about that! if such a box set was to come out, eeeeveryone would go and call them "gold-diggers" and "shameless money-grabbers" who are abusing their fame to rake in the cash... *deep exasperated sigh*
i doubt they even bothered to check.. personally speaking,
my only tiny complaint about it is that it was the only day they didn't play Jidai, but then i look at everything else and i don't even care! XD

u never know! αλλα και παλι, i think we're great, especially if you take into consideration how much stuff gets left out in other, not as big, equipped and flashy fandoms.. u__u
and since we're on the subject of "One", in that tour υπαρχει το μοναδικο πραγμα που θα καταριεμαι επειδη δε βγηκε σε dvd: MatsuJun Samba! :hahaha:
now that was something to complain about! XDDD

epically boring doesn't even begin to describe it... =___= ηταν η πρωτη φορα που διεγραψα κατι arashi-related right away and out of revolt.. i mean srsly gyus D:
(trufax... still, let's think positive.. we don't pay either for this shit.. :xxx)
they are a true mystery! ratings never reflect how good or bad a show is..
Gokusen 2 had the highest ratings and it was the worst of the 3 imo..
Maou was doing kinda average/pooly ratings-wise and it was the drama of the year in 2008... αβυσσος η ψυχη του τηλεθεατη :pp

let's hope so! *____*
i'm damn curious to see the "normal" pv...

4-5 σελιδες την ημερα? ΧD

:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha: omg >D *dies laughing*
Αυτο ακριβως! Ο_Ο wtf people wtf..Hold your horses right there ffs..Απο τη μια most of the fandom wants more stuff released and on ther hand οταν γινεται αυτο,they bitch on how many stuff get released (and that they have no money and bla bla bla). o_o I don't know anymore... :\ *sigh*
Maa..TIME has Jidai(so I'm good XD). :P
The point is to have on dvd as many good songs as possible. :3 And AAA had quite the variety of those thankfully. |D
oh lolol..μια φορα που το ειδα αυτο φτανει! >D I like my 'One' digest as it is~ X3

oh I burned those epis on a dvd..there somewhere. XDD (:xx σωστο κι αυτο)
Eeh I see,didn't know that about Gokusen 2.Maou had totally unrealistic ratings considering that it got a lot of TV awards later. :pp wtf Japan.. :|

Youtube Video

*__*

Awesomesauce.-
Although I've read enough "oh it looks like truth,I was expecting something more colorful :s ,but i like it" comments yesterday :\ ,I beg to differ(as always :P) and have to say I fuckin' love it. imo,this style and atmosphere go perfectly with the song. It might be a upbeat song,but it's not a happy song lyric wise(more of the hopeful type) so something too colorful or flashy would ruin it. :\ I'm so glad it's like this. :3

Crazy moon sounds as catchy as its title. XD We need a full version to tell if it's good or not though. :x