Καλωσήλθατε στο .aNiMe//GR!

Sign In 

Create Account
Καλωσήλθατε στο .aNiMe//GR, ένα ελληνικό forum για τα anime, τα manga και την ιαπωνική κουλτούρα. Βλέπετε την ιστοσελίδα μας σαν επισκέπτης και δεν έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλες τις υπηρεσίες που είναι διαθέσιμες για τα μέλη μας! Η εγγραφή σας στην διαδικτυακή κοινότητά μας θα σας επιτρέψει να δημοσιεύσετε νέα μηνύματα στο forum, να ψηφίσετε σε δημοσκοπήσεις, να πάρετε μέρος σε διαγωνισμούς μας και πολλές άλλες επιπλέον υπηρεσίες που είναι διαθέσιμες για τα μέλη σας. Η εγγραφή σας είναι γρήγορη, εύκολη και φυσικά δωρεάν. Ελάτε και εσείς στην κοινότητά μας σήμερα!

Αν συναντήσετε οποιοδήποτε πρόβλημα κατά την εγγραφή σας ή με την πρόσβαση σας στο forum, παρακαλούμε μην διστάσετε να επικοινωνήσετε μαζί μας.

Photo
- - - - -

Song of the day

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2109 replies to this topic

#31 eXXentriX

eXXentriX

Ryu/Dae-Su/Jeum-ja

• Members
  • 849 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 17:06

ontws...o gonidhs einai arketa , poly , para poly barys!!!!!akousa tyxaia shmera 2-3 kommatia apo tiamat...the desolate one,divided,kai for her pleasure an thymamai kala....axizoun genikotera???
Posted Image

Εξεταστική...πφφφφ...απο 22/2 ξανά.......:wis:

#32 Prof

Prof

Anime Newbie

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 13:48

Cosmic Gate feat. Jan Johnston - WoNderful

#33 eXXentriX

eXXentriX

Ryu/Dae-Su/Jeum-ja

• Members
  • 849 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 16:27

Arcturus-Deamon Painter
Posted Image

#34 odin

odin

Lord of valhalla

• Retired Staff
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 16:39

Cosmic Gate feat. Jan Johnston - WoNderful

Καλο :wink: Και η δικη μου προταση...Sweet Traffic-Dj Tiesto Vs Armin Van Buuren feat. Ferry CorstenAΠAIXTO!!!

#35 odin

odin

Lord of valhalla

• Retired Staff
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 27 October 2005 - 20:45

Deepsky - Talk Like A Stranger (Skylark & Nic Fanciulli Vocal Mix) :) :wink:

#36 jeffhardy

jeffhardy

Imagi-Knight

• Members
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 27 October 2005 - 23:01

slipknot-before i forget,kai to tragoudi kai to videoclip tou apla pwnaroun :)

#37 xHatebreedx

xHatebreedx

Animeρος

• Retired Staff
  • 394 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 15:39

Bleeding Through - Love Lost in a Hail of Gunfireyou are the fucking disease. another day, another memory. but i have fucking failed. i turned another lie into the work of a saint. so where is the cure? hundreds of souls with the look of horror on their face. now i rise from my knees. i will not live in misery. you won't take me. you won't take me. now it's me. now it's me. all that's left is a bitter taste of a life that was once so promising. rather cut at the wrist than laugh about your mistakes. sickness fills the air. another life that you wish you could fake. your eyes will cut through me, but it's a risk, that i must fucking take. i must take. so where is the cure? hundreds of souls with the look of horror on their face. now i rise from my knees. i will not live in misery. you won't take me. you will not destroy me. you cannot destroy me. and i'll fight you with every ounce of strength i have left, and i'll seal it with a bullet and a kiss. so look at your fucking horror. horror. i want to see your face. show me your true face. i want to see your face. show me your true face. my heart belongs to you, so save me. my heart belongs to you, so save me, for the sake to give it away. still beats, still beats inside of me. my heart belogns to you, so save me. and my heart still beats. and my heart still beats. my heart still beats, so save me. my heart still beats.Posted ImageΠολυ απλα, αν δεν το ακουσω(και δω και το videoclip), εστω μια φορα την ημερα, δεν εχω καθολου δυναμη :)

#38 Anadeleth

Anadeleth

Anime Amateur

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 21:07

Satyricon-Blessings from Below To komati ths hmeras edo kai kana dio bdomades :)

#39 eXXentriX

eXXentriX

Ryu/Dae-Su/Jeum-ja

• Members
  • 849 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 22:03

opeth-madrigal......[My arms your hearse]
Posted Image

#40 gohan-the mystic power

gohan-the mystic power

.:LOST addict:.

• Members
  • 1,006 posts
  • Locationhttp://www.quotes-sayings.net/ Find the best Quotes and Sayings and share them with Facebook and Twitter

Posted 09 November 2005 - 22:44

Linkin park-Live in texas.Aplos gamato cd.To kalitero rock(heavy) pou exo akousei. :wink: :fun23: :anime43:
http://www.quotes-sayings.net/ Find the best Quotes and Sayings and share them with Facebook and Twitter

#41 Goregasm

Goregasm

M_B_L_A_Q

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 22:53

Dusk and her embrace apo COF kai War apo Burzum

#42 eXXentriX

eXXentriX

Ryu/Dae-Su/Jeum-ja

• Members
  • 849 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 00:32

my chemical romance-the jetset life is gonna kill u./
Posted Image

#43 Hazuki

Hazuki

Anime Elite

• Administrators
  • 2,741 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 23:57

Thievery Corporation - Richest man in babylon :wink:
rsrGbGx.gif

#44 Goregasm

Goregasm

M_B_L_A_Q

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 21:46

The chosen son apo Naer Mataron

#45 LiosAlfa

LiosAlfa

Anime Elite

• Members
  • 1,175 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 12:57

Mmm Danzig - Mother Paides psakste to sigrotima exei trela kommatia.
Posted Image