Καλωσήλθατε στο .aNiMe//GR!

Sign In 

Create Account
Καλωσήλθατε στο .aNiMe//GR, ένα ελληνικό forum για τα anime, τα manga και την ιαπωνική κουλτούρα. Βλέπετε την ιστοσελίδα μας σαν επισκέπτης και δεν έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλες τις υπηρεσίες που είναι διαθέσιμες για τα μέλη μας! Η εγγραφή σας στην διαδικτυακή κοινότητά μας θα σας επιτρέψει να δημοσιεύσετε νέα μηνύματα στο forum, να ψηφίσετε σε δημοσκοπήσεις, να πάρετε μέρος σε διαγωνισμούς μας και πολλές άλλες επιπλέον υπηρεσίες που είναι διαθέσιμες για τα μέλη σας. Η εγγραφή σας είναι γρήγορη, εύκολη και φυσικά δωρεάν. Ελάτε και εσείς στην κοινότητά μας σήμερα!

Αν συναντήσετε οποιοδήποτε πρόβλημα κατά την εγγραφή σας ή με την πρόσβαση σας στο forum, παρακαλούμε μην διστάσετε να επικοινωνήσετε μαζί μας.

Photo
- - - - -

Need a Voice Actress

voice acting games

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Gio

Gio

Rurouni

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 00:53

Hi~

It’s been a long time since I last roamed around these dungeons, some people might still remember me, but most probably don’t, which means a proper introduction is due.

I am a freelance game programmer and game designer currently working on a few different projects, only one of which is actually mine; my thesis. Indeed, even though I’m already employed as a freelancer, I am still a student at the Technological Education Institute of Piraeus.

The project I chose for my thesis isn’t anything fancy; I’m merely making a really small single player FPS with heavy RPG elements (similar to games like Borderlands) - something that I know I can deliver before the deadline and still do my job. While the project is small though, it is vital for my next step as a professional. Therefore, I aim to polish the game as much as possible

With that in mind, I need a voice actress; I tried to make sure the game would not rely on voice acting at all (most of my Game industry contacts live far away from Greece), but it can’t be done otherwise. There are bits of information the game needs to convey to the player in a way that doesn’t disturb gameplay. That said, there is only one role that needs voice acting, and it requires a female voice.

The voice actress needs to be passionate about this kind of thing, live in Athens, and speak English. Should anyone be interested, my contact information can be found at the end of this post.

Rurouni_gio@hotmail.com

https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=316948788&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile

https://www.facebook.com/giorgios.abate.1

Thank you~

Posted Image

#2 Gio

Gio

Rurouni

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 04:38

The spot has been filled by a very talented individual, a moderator can lock this thread now. Thank you.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: voice acting, games