Καλωσήλθατε στο .aNiMe//GR!

Sign In 

Create Account
Καλωσήλθατε στο .aNiMe//GR, ένα ελληνικό forum για τα anime, τα manga και την ιαπωνική κουλτούρα. Βλέπετε την ιστοσελίδα μας σαν επισκέπτης και δεν έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλες τις υπηρεσίες που είναι διαθέσιμες για τα μέλη μας! Η εγγραφή σας στην διαδικτυακή κοινότητά μας θα σας επιτρέψει να δημοσιεύσετε νέα μηνύματα στο forum, να ψηφίσετε σε δημοσκοπήσεις, να πάρετε μέρος σε διαγωνισμούς μας και πολλές άλλες επιπλέον υπηρεσίες που είναι διαθέσιμες για τα μέλη σας. Η εγγραφή σας είναι γρήγορη, εύκολη και φυσικά δωρεάν. Ελάτε και εσείς στην κοινότητά μας σήμερα!

Αν συναντήσετε οποιοδήποτε πρόβλημα κατά την εγγραφή σας ή με την πρόσβαση σας στο forum, παρακαλούμε μην διστάσετε να επικοινωνήσετε μαζί μας.

Photo
- - - - -

Naruto-Dragonball-Bleach Personality Test

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#1 AquaLayzeR

AquaLayzeR

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 21:47

Τρία test για να μάθετε ποιος χαρακτήρας από το Naruto,DragonBall και Bleach σας αντιστοιχεί....

Naruto
http://www.saiyanisland.com/naruto/?n=tests
DragonBall
http://www.saiyanisland.com/?si=anime/DBZTest
Bleach
http://www.saiyanisland.com/bleach/?auto=tests/personality

Posted Image

#2 Sparda

Sparda

~ C.C. is win ~

• Members
  • 697 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 03:32

Spoiler: Naruto

Spoiler: Dragonball Z

Spoiler: Bleach

Nice results, μιας και σε όλα ήταν pure honesty οι επιλογές μου (ειδικά bleach που δεν ασχολούμαι και τόσο)

Posted Image

#3 neeTHREE

neeTHREE

Anime Freak

• Members
  • 360 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 20:33

DBZ
Spoiler:

Naruto
Spoiler:

Βαριόμουνα να κανω και το Quiz για το Bleach:emptyonexg1:
Posted Image

#4 jeffhardy

jeffhardy

Imagi-Knight

• Members
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 21:28

Naruto:Neji
Bleach:Ichigo τωρα τα πιασαμε τα λεφτα μας Τ.Τ
Dbz:Roshi me? pervert? huh O_o

#5 lordofblues

lordofblues

Back in business

• Members
  • 844 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 23:20

Naruto: You Are Shikamaru:

Bleach: You Are Isshin Kurosaki

Δεν συνεχιζω με το Dragonball γιατι φοβαμαι τι αλλο θα βγαλει

Posted Image

#6 Darkchilde

Darkchilde

Jedi Master

• Members
  • 915 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 10:54

Ο Shikamaru στο Naruto είναι από τους καλύτερους χαρακτήρες. Είναι πανέξυπνος και έχει υπολογίσει όλες τις πιθανές στρατηγικές σε ελάχιστο χρονικό διάστημα. Απλά είναι τεμπελάκος και δεν του αρέσει να του χαλάνε την ησυχία του...

Από την άλλη πλευρά, και ο Isshin Kurosaki δεν είναι από τους χαρακτήρες που έχουμε ανακαλύψει ακόμα. Όποιος έχει δεί και τα τελευταία επεισόδια πριν πάνε στο Hueco Mundo καταλαβαίνουν. Ο Isshin φαίνεται να είναι comic relief χαρακτήρας και ηλίθιος, αλλά είναι;

#7 red pyramid

red pyramid

Revolutionary Fanboy

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • LocationThe city upon the hill

Posted 12 December 2007 - 22:31

You Are Frieza

As the strongest being in the universe during his time, Frieza is solely responsible for the destruction of Planet Vegeta along with almost all of the Saiyan race. He and his armies purge planets of life, and sell them to the highest bidders, or he may just blow it up. Frieza sees himself as the most powerful being in the universe, with no equal. Frieza's greatest fear was the Saiyan race, not only because they were the strongest species he had ever encountered by far in all the universe, but he also feared them because of an ancient legend among their people. Because the Saiyan race was already so powerful and great in number, Frieza could not believe how powerful a Super Saiyan might be, and so this is why he decides to destroy their planet. It was said that every few thousand years or so, a super-powerful Saiyan was born to their people, the legendary Super Saiyan. After he hears about the Dragon Balls, he travels to Planet Namek in order to wish for immortality. When he is on Namek he encounters Vegeta, Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, and Krillin. He has several forms in order to conserve energy, and rarely uses his true form. We see all of Frieza's transformations and he is forced to go to his highest level in order to beat the Saiyans. After a long battle, he is defeated, but not killed, by Goku. His father (King Cold) finds him, nearly dead, floating near the remains of Planet Namek and takes him back to his planet in order to save him. After being restored with robotic parts, Frieza and his father travel to earth to exact revenge on the Saiyan that beat him and it is there that Frieza finally meets his end by the blade of Trunk's sword. After Frieza is killed King Cold tries to recruit Trunks to work alongside King Cold as partners. Trunks obviously refuses and kills King Cold easily.

Thank you!Now I can go and kill myself....
Posted Image

#8 Namida

Namida

Nihao

• Members
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 13:54

Naruto: Shikamaru
Dragonball: Frieza

I dont like the db results....

#9 zisis

zisis

Starting...

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 16:25

Posted Image

#10 Zouz0una

Zouz0una

Black Butterfly

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 05:29

Naruto: Rock Lee :uhh:

Dragonball : Bulma :thatsit:

Bleach : Rukia :blingeye2:

I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk!
Posted Image
Oh God, the milk!

#11 Ultimate_Vegetto

Ultimate_Vegetto

john shadow

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 22:43

DBZ:

Posted Image
Posted Image

NARUTO:
Posted Image
<a href="http://www.saiyanisland.com">Posted Image</a>

BLEACH:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#12 p3rk3le

p3rk3le

* u c h i h a *

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 03:23

Shikamaru, Bulma, ichigo...auto to sk*to sti mesi de kserw giati iparxei..
"This is a battle. Of course it's gonna be unfair. That which is called battle was a monster originally born of unfairness and intolerance. 'I can't stand that guy', 'I can beat that guy', 'I can't forgive that guy'... We make enemies for all sorts of reasons. And from the moment you make an enemy, until one of you draws his last breath - you're in battle."
--Nnoitra
Spoiler:

#13 Tsouf

Tsouf

Just Wandering ..

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 11:39

Gaara///Goku//Ishida
Posted ImagePosted Image

#14 MoralHazard

MoralHazard

Harry,motherfucker...

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 04:09

You Are Kisuke Urahara (i pawn b....atch) τα άλλα δύο βαριέμαι να τα κάνω.
If you ain't in control you ain't outta control....

Drift..You still need a dictionary?

#15 Tea-chan

Tea-chan

Don't Lose Your Way

• Retired Staff
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 14:48

Naruto: Neji
:riiight:

DBZ: Bulma
:bahhh:

Bleach: Ururu