Μετάβαση στο περιεχόμενο

Καλωσήλθατε στο .aNiMe//GR!

Σύνδεση 

Καλωσήλθατε στο .aNiMe//GR, ένα ελληνικό forum για τα anime, τα manga και την ιαπωνική κουλτούρα. Βλέπετε την ιστοσελίδα μας σαν επισκέπτης και δεν έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλες τις υπηρεσίες που είναι διαθέσιμες για τα μέλη μας! Η εγγραφή σας στην διαδικτυακή κοινότητά μας θα σας επιτρέψει να δημοσιεύσετε νέα μηνύματα στο forum, να ψηφίσετε σε δημοσκοπήσεις, να πάρετε μέρος σε διαγωνισμούς μας και πολλές άλλες επιπλέον υπηρεσίες που είναι διαθέσιμες για τα μέλη σας. Η εγγραφή σας είναι γρήγορη, εύκολη και φυσικά δωρεάν. Ελάτε και εσείς στην κοινότητά μας σήμερα!

Αν συναντήσετε οποιοδήποτε πρόβλημα κατά την εγγραφή σας ή με την πρόσβαση σας στο forum, παρακαλούμε μην διστάσετε να επικοινωνήσετε μαζί μας.

Φωτογραφία
- - - - -

Arashi!

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#31 LucyBR

LucyBR

宝塚歌劇団の歌姫

• Members
  • 1.559 Δημοσιεύσεις:

Καταχωρήθηκε 19 Φεβρουάριος 2009 - 03:13

4-5 σελιδες την ημερα? ΧD

:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha: omg >D *dies laughing*
Αυτο ακριβως! Ο_Ο wtf people wtf..Hold your horses right there ffs..Απο τη μια most of the fandom wants more stuff released and on ther hand οταν γινεται αυτο,they bitch on how many stuff get released (and that they have no money and bla bla bla). o_o I don't know anymore... :\ *sigh*
Maa..TIME has Jidai(so I'm good XD). :P
The point is to have on dvd as many good songs as possible. :3 And AAA had quite the variety of those thankfully. |D
oh lolol..μια φορα που το ειδα αυτο φτανει! >D I like my 'One' digest as it is~ X3

oh I burned those epis on a dvd..there somewhere. XDD (:xx σωστο κι αυτο)
Eeh I see,didn't know that about Gokusen 2.Maou had totally unrealistic ratings considering that it got a lot of TV awards later. :pp wtf Japan.. :|

Youtube Video

*__*

Awesomesauce.-
Although I've read enough "oh it looks like truth,I was expecting something more colorful :s ,but i like it" comments yesterday :\ ,I beg to differ(as always :P) and have to say I fuckin' love it. imo,this style and atmosphere go perfectly with the song. It might be a upbeat song,but it's not a happy song lyric wise(more of the hopeful type) so something too colorful or flashy would ruin it. :\ I'm so glad it's like this. :3

Crazy moon sounds as catchy as its title. XD We need a full version to tell if it's good or not though. :x

στην καλυτερη περιπτωση... =__=

ΧD
:bahhh: it's always that way...yeah, i'd like a huge boxset with all kinds of goodies at a ridiculous price too, but unfortunately it's the one or the other.. one of the things we've learned in fandoms is that if people wanna bitch, they'll bitch regardless (which is damn sad btw u__u )
uwa, indeed! :o *slaps forehead* εχω κατι αιωνες να δω το time in its entirety and i forgot! oO
all is well then! (=w=)Y +∞ at that last part m(_ _)m
the "One" digest was great as it was, it's just that i've burned millions and millions of brain cells with MatsuJun Samba! XDD that lousy mp3 from the fancam is definitely the 2nd most played Jun "solo" on my part, after La Familia! ναι για τοσο τραγικη κατασταση μιλαμε :ppXDD i won't even get started on the fancam itself... pure. epic. crack.- :hahaha:
and ok... how much of a bloody coincidence can it be that we're having Ken Matsudaira on Himitsu?? i mean W.T.F. |DD

deshou?? it even got single digit ratings and it got pretty much every drama award and the one next to it there was! and Gokusen 2 had even reached 32%! o__O αψυχολογητο κοινο no kidding...:frozen:

isn't it??? *_____*
there's a huge contradiction in those comments tho.. "it looks like truth" can only stand for "it's so bloody awesome i can hardly believe it" which equals "no reason to complain". simple, much? ;pp
i wholeheartedly agree! the preview shows nothing that's less than spiffy, the song as we know rulz, we are happy fangirls, period.:wooi2:
besides, isn't the anime PV colourful and flashy enough for them? what's the point of having 2 equally colourful and flashy PVs? it's right the way it is and i'm really glad for it too! X33

Ohno's PV seems nice too...i'm totally for the more "adult" colours/style/concept of it.. =w=b
overall, i think it gives a more laid-back, "lounge-y" image instead of a too cute one and for me that was a really pleasant surprise ^_^
ειναι και 28 χρονων μαντραχαλος, μην ξεχνιομαστε ΧDD

it so is! since the CM got out, i'm really eager for the full version of Crazy Moon,cause the little sample sounds damn promising imo! >w<

Δημοσιευμένη  εικόνα

Spoiler: &#33909

#32 yami

yami

神速

• Retired Staff
  • 3.707 Δημοσιεύσεις:

Καταχωρήθηκε 20 Φεβρουάριος 2009 - 23:30

:bahhh: it's always that way...yeah, i'd like a huge boxset with all kinds of goodies at a ridiculous price too, but unfortunately it's the one or the other.. one of the things we've learned in fandoms is that if people wanna bitch, they'll bitch regardless (which is damn sad btw u__u )

that lousy mp3 from the fancam is definitely the 2nd most played Jun "solo" on my part, after La Familia! ναι για τοσο τραγικη κατασταση μιλαμε :ppXDD i won't even get started on the fancam itself... pure. epic. crack.- :hahaha:

isn't it??? *_____*
there's a huge contradiction in those comments tho.. "it looks like truth" can only stand for "it's so bloody awesome i can hardly believe it" which equals "no reason to complain". simple, much? ;pp
i wholeheartedly agree! the preview shows nothing that's less than spiffy, the song as we know rulz, we are happy fangirls, period.:wooi2:
besides, isn't the anime PV colourful and flashy enough for them? what's the point of having 2 equally colourful and flashy PVs? it's right the way it is and i'm really glad for it too! X33

Ohno's PV seems nice too...i'm totally for the more "adult" colours/style/concept of it.. =w=b
overall, i think it gives a more laid-back, "lounge-y" image instead of a too cute one and for me that was a really pleasant surprise ^_^
ειναι και 28 χρονων μαντραχαλος, μην ξεχνιομαστε ΧDD

Καλα ολοι ονειρευονται κατι τετοιο...αλλα καιρος for most people to go back to reality for a change. :P Fandom needs to learn to compromise..

oh lololol maji de? :hahaha: ok yeah the fancam(the whole idea actually >D) was too much crack indeed. >DD

hohoho my thoughts exactly. :3 Καποιες φορες το ελεγαν λες και ηταν κακο for the love of god.. D: Fandom wake up! kldla :x
Apparently it's not.. :P Besides the anime PV is not full of rainbows either. :x thank god It's more shounen action. :3
:congrats::congrats:

I like the Kumori nochi PV too! |D I actually found it really entertaining that people were expecting sth rainbow-y yet again :\ και απο τη μια they're happy Ohno has his own PV και απο την αλλη dissappointed(?) που ειναι στο ιδιο ''μηκος κυματος'' με το Believe.:hahaha: I was actually surprised mostly by the fact that it has dancing. :o

finally a picture of the complete calendar package..
Spoiler:

#33 LucyBR

LucyBR

宝塚歌劇団の歌姫

• Members
  • 1.559 Δημοσιεύσεις:

Καταχωρήθηκε 22 Φεβρουάριος 2009 - 02:32

Καλα ολοι ονειρευονται κατι τετοιο...αλλα καιρος for most people to go back to reality for a change. :P Fandom needs to learn to compromise..

oh lololol maji de? :hahaha: ok yeah the fancam(the whole idea actually >D) was too much crack indeed. >DD

hohoho my thoughts exactly. :3 Καποιες φορες το ελεγαν λες και ηταν κακο for the love of god.. D: Fandom wake up! kldla :x
Apparently it's not.. :P Besides the anime PV is not full of rainbows either. :x thank god It's more shounen action. :3
:congrats::congrats:

I like the Kumori nochi PV too! |D I actually found it really entertaining that people were expecting sth rainbow-y yet again :\ και απο τη μια they're happy Ohno has his own PV και απο την αλλη dissappointed(?) που ειναι στο ιδιο ''μηκος κυματος'' με το Believe.:hahaha: I was actually surprised mostly by the fact that it has dancing. :o

finally a picture of the complete calendar package..

Spoiler:

to be quite frank, fandom needs to learn a LOT of things in my huble opinion, but let's not elaborate on that subject, cause it's a long and painful one... =___=

maji, maji!! :ppp το χω λιωσει beyond all limits!! :hahaha: it was an awesome idea! *shakes the hand of the genius who came up with it* XDD

πως γινεται κατι που μυριζει awesomeness οπως το truth να θεωρειται κακο dude?? o.O
it's utterly null and void as an argument! ppl just go back and take a look at what u said! D: let's hope some will seize the chance to wake up when the whole thing comes out!
well, i think rainbows would be damn unfitting in anything about Believe! and ofc it would have shounen action! it's Yatterman-related, not -idk- Tokyo Mew Mew (?) >_>
just use some common sense ppl...

*sigh* bitched on one, why leave the other unscathed... mataku.. :bahhh:
maybe if someone told them arashi is more than just "Kitto Daijobou"-like rainbows? :/
as it turns out it does! |D and it's a cute one too!! X3
can't wait to see how he does solo on Music Station! :3

lookin' goooooood, lookin re~al gooood!! |DDD
Spoiler:

Δημοσιευμένη  εικόνα

#34 a2a

a2a

두부사랑해요!

• Members
  • 1.058 Δημοσιεύσεις:

Καταχωρήθηκε 22 Φεβρουάριος 2009 - 20:04

OMG! Το τελευταίο Himitsu τα σπασε! Η Κουλ Καθημερινότητα ήταν απίστευτα αστεία και πετυχημένη! Καλά ο Jun, που όλοι το ξέρουμε πως είναι κουλ, αλλά και ο Sho δεν πήγαινε πίσω (βέβαια γκαφατζής όπως πάντα!). Μαζί με τον κουλ Αλέξη λοιπόν και τα παιδιά!
Μακάρι να έδειχναν περισσότερα cut μόνο!
Also, ιδέα μου είναι ή το γύρισαν στο ίδιο σπίτι που είχαν γυρίσει και το βίντεο του Happiness? Γιατί έμοιαζε πολύ!
Αυτά θέλω από το Himitsu (όχι μόνο clips) αν και ομολογώ μερικές από τις ιστορίες που δείχνουν είναι πολύ ενδιαφέρουσες (πχ αυτή με τα δίδυμα)...
Need to catch up on VS as well...

#35 yami

yami

神速

• Retired Staff
  • 3.707 Δημοσιεύσεις:

Καταχωρήθηκε 25 Φεβρουάριος 2009 - 03:58

πως γινεται κατι που μυριζει awesomeness οπως το truth να θεωρειται κακο dude?? o.O
it's utterly null and void as an argument! ppl just go back and take a look at what u said! D: let's hope some will seize the chance to wake up when the whole thing comes out!

maybe if someone told them arashi is more than just "Kitto Daijobou"-like rainbows? :/
can't wait to see how he does solo on Music Station! :3

lookin' goooooood, lookin re~al gooood!! |DDD

Spoiler:

Ξερω 'γω. XD People are weird..Personally I don't expect any artist to have a revolutionary new PV every freaking time. :\ It's just not possible..Kαποια θα μοιαζουν whether you like it or not. :nosey:
Well..they are most famous for those rainbows among fans,so I guess this image ain't gonna change for a while. :P
2 more days for MSte!~ :wooi2:

Spoiler:

Μακάρι να έδειχναν περισσότερα cut μόνο!

yes! T^T we needed more Jun in underpantsu >DD of that skate/newspaper thing and Sho with toothbrush..

Αυτή το μήνυμα έχει επεξεργαστεί από yami: 25 Φεβρουάριος 2009 - 13:32

#36 LucyBR

LucyBR

宝塚歌劇団の歌姫

• Members
  • 1.559 Δημοσιεύσεις:

Καταχωρήθηκε 26 Φεβρουάριος 2009 - 03:35

Ξερω 'γω. XD People are weird..Personally I don't expect any artist to have a revolutionary new PV every freaking time. :\ It's just not possible..Kαποια θα μοιαζουν whether you like it or not. :nosey:
Well..they are most famous for those rainbows among fans,so I guess this image ain't gonna change for a while. :P
2 more days for MSte!~ :wooi2:

Spoiler:

yes! T^T we needed more Jun in underpantsu >DD of that skate/newspaper thing and Sho with toothbrush..

so true... let alone that when there's too much of the "groundbreaking" and "radical" elements, people come out and accuse bands of a sell out... if there's any kind of logic in the whole situation then it's damn hard to be found.. :|:|
indeed, but things would be boring if there was just that now, wouldn't they? Arashi in particular have tried many things...
can't wait! *___*

Spoiler:

there should definitely be more NG stuff! ας βγαζανε τους ακυρους τυπους στην αρχη if they wanted more time! I also wanted to see apart from more Jun in underpantsu >DD the "throw ball- turn off lights" part... :[

Δημοσιευμένη  εικόνα

#37 yami

yami

神速

• Retired Staff
  • 3.707 Δημοσιεύσεις:

Καταχωρήθηκε 26 Φεβρουάριος 2009 - 15:12

indeed, but things would be boring if there was just that now, wouldn't they? Arashi in particular have tried many things...
can't wait! *___*

me too but roll it where? the package seems quite...rectangular for that...:hmmm:

oh, don't worry about that... moms like to play authority and srs bznz, but secretly -and sometimes not so secretly- they totally approve! XDD
recently i changed my desktop wallpaper to some anime stuff after a long time and my mom was all "wth is that? what happened to those cute guys u used to have over there? :O" "me: uuuh.. ok... oO;; *changes it to arashi*" "mom: now that's better ^^"
they're simply in denial! |DD

there should definitely be more NG stuff! ας βγαζανε τους ακυρους τυπους στην αρχη if they wanted more time! I also wanted to see apart from more Jun in underpantsu >DD the "throw ball- turn off lights" part... :[

It'd definitely be boring. :\ I guess οσα και να δοκιμασουν,for some they are always gonna be the ghei rainbow group..:frozen:
Just read that Ohno's gonna perform with the Minna de Utao! set(you know..that tree with the interchanging faces and stuff XD) tomorrow wtf.. :pp

I know.. :\ But wouldn't folding mess it up?(μου θυμιζει το HMV που διπλωνει τα First press posters making them unsalable D: ) Maa..θα μαθουμε soon πιστευω... :tensai: For some weird twist of luck,yesasia sent out the calendars today!~ :wooi2: (got an email this morning,probably you did too :3)

haha they totally approve indeed~ >D Reminds when my mom first saw Arashi..Περνουσα στα γρηγορα το TIME,and she was sitting next to me και σε καποια ανυπτοπτη φαση με ρωταει "Καινουργοι ειναι αυτοι?" :pp ,I nod..She watches a bit and then says "Πιο ωραιοι αυτοι απο τους προηγουμενους!(meaning Gazette)" ΧD and I'm all "Um..ok :p" then she asked me if I gave up the other band,and I was "omfg no! how could I? :nanana:" :P and finished interogating,with asking if I'm gonna spend more money.. XD

Θα μπορουσαν να ειχαν αφιερωσει ολο το επ στο γυρισμα του ''cool vtr''.. :\ Alas,as long as those videos bring in the ratings they ain't gonna stop.. >_>;;
Να δουμε στο σημερινο τι θα δουμε..Making their own human beatbox is definitely new for them.. :P

/random lulz
Youtube Video

They've been in KochiKame. :hahaha:

#38 LucyBR

LucyBR

宝塚歌劇団の歌姫

• Members
  • 1.559 Δημοσιεύσεις:

Καταχωρήθηκε 26 Φεβρουάριος 2009 - 16:34

It'd definitely be boring. :\ I guess οσα και να δοκιμασουν,for some they are always gonna be the ghei rainbow group..:frozen:
Just read that Ohno's gonna perform with the Minna de Utao! set(you know..that tree with the interchanging faces and stuff XD) tomorrow wtf.. :pp

I know.. :\ But wouldn't folding mess it up?(μου θυμιζει το HMV που διπλωνει τα First press posters making them unsalable D: ) Maa..θα μαθουμε soon πιστευω... :tensai: For some weird twist of luck,yesasia sent out the calendars today!~ :wooi2: (got an email this morning,probably you did too :3)

haha they totally approve indeed~ >D Reminds when my mom first saw Arashi..Περνουσα στα γρηγορα το TIME,and she was sitting next to me και σε καποια ανυπτοπτη φαση με ρωταει "Καινουργοι ειναι αυτοι?" :pp ,I nod..She watches a bit and then says "Πιο ωραιοι αυτοι απο τους προηγουμενους!(meaning Gazette)" ΧD and I'm all "Um..ok :p" then she asked me if I gave up the other band,and I was "omfg no! how could I? :nanana:" :P and finished interogating,with asking if I'm gonna spend more money.. XD

Θα επρεπε να ειχαν αφιερωσει ολο το επ στο γυρισμα του ''cool vtr''.. :\ Alas,as long as those videos bring in the ratings they ain't gonna stop.. >_>;;
Να δουμε στο σημερινο τι θα δουμε..Making their own human beatbox is definitely new for them.. :P

/random lulz

Spoiler:

They've been in KochiKame. :hahaha:

narrow-mindedness ftw... >.<

LOL, maji?? :hahaha: what kind of genius decided that? is he gonna be wearing the blue-yellow costume too? XD i thought the perf would me more like the PV...

it would and i hope i don't see any ugly crease marks through it! D: αυτο που ειχαν παντως στο Zoom In μια χαρα ακεραιο μου φανηκε...
USO! O___O *checks mail* they did!! :oo: i hope it'll take them some time for the cash transfer cause right now there's not enough money in my card to pay for it!!:OMG3: i just charged it, let's hope the money will be added in time! *prays*
i thought they would send them out late March or something!!

darou?? :hahaha: there's a reason why in Japan they got housewives in the fandom too! XDD
στο ΤΙΜΕ they all look their best κιολας, it was a great moment to butt in! =w=b
αυτο δε θα το καταλαβω ποτε παντως... when u start liking something else too, does that mean that you instantly forget and delete everything else you liked so far?? you don't move your range of interest, you simply broaden it! >w<;;
LMAO @ that! >DDD "maternal instict" no kidding! XDDD

fixed... >.< damn the stupid ratings for that! :uhh:
το σημερινο φαινεται οντως πολυ ενδιαφερον! i'm really curious to see how the whole thing'll go...

:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:
no wai!!! and "Nicu na kokoro iki" era too!! XDD
now that was a pleasant surprise! >33

Δημοσιευμένη  εικόνα

#39 yami

yami

神速

• Retired Staff
  • 3.707 Δημοσιεύσεις:

Καταχωρήθηκε 10 Μάρτιος 2009 - 18:23

うわ~ 久しぶり!o_o wtf ,i forgot this or sth :pp

στο ΤΙΜΕ they all look their best κιολας, it was a great moment to butt in! =w=b
αυτο δε θα το καταλαβω ποτε παντως... when u start liking something else too, does that mean that you instantly forget and delete everything else you liked so far?? you don't move your range of interest, you simply broaden it! >w<;;
LMAO @ that! >DDD "maternal instict" no kidding! XDDD

I know~ |DD I should go and watch the new dvd in front of her on purpose next time! XD
καλη ερωτηση. >_> Liking a lot of things is the best! ;O I really don't get people who ''drop'' one fandom for another one.. :\
Αφου με εχουν μαθει πια τοσα χρονια.. XD

in other news~
Believe achieved amazing first week sales,passing the 500,000 mark! *glad I contributed to that |D* (for them only the second time after A.RA.SHI! :OO) It is now best selling single για το 2009 μολις σε 1 εβδομαδα. Let's hope no one will surpass that for the remaining 9 months,coz I actually expect it to surpass truth's overall sales! :P
Yattaman also opened quite well this weekend~ :3 (ξεπερασε τη νεα Doraemon ταινια αν ειδα καλα :P) I hope it does well in general. >33

also on biased news.. XD
Spoiler:

And is it just me or the recent お金がないのでSP in AnS was an excuse for them to tease each other during the games? :pp

#40 LucyBR

LucyBR

宝塚歌劇団の歌姫

• Members
  • 1.559 Δημοσιεύσεις:

Καταχωρήθηκε 10 Μάρτιος 2009 - 21:43

うわ~ 久しぶり!o_o wtf ,i forgot this or sth :pp

I know~ |DD I should go and watch the new dvd in front of her on purpose next time! XD
καλη ερωτηση. >_> Liking a lot of things is the best! ;O I really don't get people who ''drop'' one fandom for another one.. :\

in other news~
Believe achieved amazing first week sales,passing the 500,000 mark! *glad I contributed to that |D* (for them only the second time after A.RA.SHI! :OO) It is now best selling single για το 2009 μολις σε 1 εβδομαδα. Let's hope no one will surpass that for the remaining 9 months,coz I actually expect it to surpass truth's overall sales! :P
Yattaman also opened quite well this weekend~ :3 (ξεπερασε τη νεα Doraemon ταινια αν ειδα καλα :P) I hope it does well in general. >33

also on biased news.. XD

Spoiler:

And is it just me or the recent お金がないのでSP in AnS was an excuse for them to tease each other during the games? :pp

daijobou, το καλο πραμα αργει XD

do it! XD u could end up with a lovely brainwashing! >D
deshou?? i think dropping one fandom for another is the real strange thing... cause maybe you were in it for the wrong reasons after all... whatever.. :/

Believe is srsly kickin' a$$ over there! =w=b
if it keeps going like this throughout the year could we actually hope for this year's #1?? :o:O no wai! oO

Spoiler:

do they ever need an actual excuse to do that?? ;DD

Δημοσιευμένη  εικόνα

#41 yami

yami

神速

• Retired Staff
  • 3.707 Δημοσιεύσεις:

Καταχωρήθηκε 18 Μάρτιος 2009 - 16:22

Can you spell ''excitement''? ;lakd;lka;lsd |DDDDD
Only another week away!

Youtube Video

btw /random found a longer version of Crazy Moon ~ キミハムテキ ~ .Sounds like some oldies! >D I actually kinda like it from what I heard. :P

#42 Erisadesu

Erisadesu

Hellasian Star

• Members
  • 4.640 Δημοσιεύσεις:

Καταχωρήθηκε 23 Απρίλιος 2009 - 14:18

Youtube Video

arashi backstage after johnny sport event 2003
και λίγο απο kattun.

#43 yami

yami

神速

• Retired Staff
  • 3.707 Δημοσιεύσεις:

Καταχωρήθηκε 17 Ιούνιος 2009 - 00:07

I have to. :P

Youtube Video

no,I totally didn't watch back to back all the jrock parodies I have after this :P

#44 red pyramid

red pyramid

Revolutionary Fanboy

• Members
  • 1.655 Δημοσιεύσεις:
  • LocationThe city upon the hill

Καταχωρήθηκε 18 Ιούλιος 2009 - 03:48

Κανονικά είχα σκόπό να ποστάρω σε καμία βδομάδα, όταν πια θα είχα σιγουρευτεί ότι το λιώσιμο δε θα έχει επιστροφή, αλλά μόλις είδα αυτό

Youtube Video

και ειδικά στο τέλος το 'aaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww, how SWEET!!!' συναίσθημα που βγάζει, δεν άντεχα να μην το πώ κάπου. Γενικότερα έχω φάει ένα κολληματάκι αυτές τις μέρες, με τα Sakura Sake (μου έλειψε το σχολείο ξαφνικά :( ) το Wish, We can make it, everything, και 2-3 ακόμη. Θα ο ψάξω λίγο παραπάνω και για την ιστορία τους αφού φένονται συμπαθέστατοι.

Απορία προς Lucy: γιατί είναι οι πιο κακόγουστα ντυμένοι? Εμένα μία χαρά μου φαίνονται τα παλικάρια :knock-knock::nanana:
Δημοσιευμένη  εικόνα

#45 yami

yami

神速

• Retired Staff
  • 3.707 Δημοσιεύσεις:

Καταχωρήθηκε 18 Ιούλιος 2009 - 11:05

^ awwww XDD いらっしゃい!:D
info wise wiki or this are your friends. :3

γιατί είναι οι πιο κακόγουστα ντυμένοι? Εμένα μία χαρά μου φαίνονται τα παλικάρια

critical question : have you watched any lives yet? XD
when they dress themselves they're fine...during -most- concerts and when the stylists have a bad day,they are not. XD