Μετάβαση στο περιεχόμενο

Καλωσήλθατε στο .aNiMe//GR!

Σύνδεση 

Καλωσήλθατε στο .aNiMe//GR, ένα ελληνικό forum για τα anime, τα manga και την ιαπωνική κουλτούρα. Βλέπετε την ιστοσελίδα μας σαν επισκέπτης και δεν έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλες τις υπηρεσίες που είναι διαθέσιμες για τα μέλη μας! Η εγγραφή σας στην διαδικτυακή κοινότητά μας θα σας επιτρέψει να δημοσιεύσετε νέα μηνύματα στο forum, να ψηφίσετε σε δημοσκοπήσεις, να πάρετε μέρος σε διαγωνισμούς μας και πολλές άλλες επιπλέον υπηρεσίες που είναι διαθέσιμες για τα μέλη σας. Η εγγραφή σας είναι γρήγορη, εύκολη και φυσικά δωρεάν. Ελάτε και εσείς στην κοινότητά μας σήμερα!

Αν συναντήσετε οποιοδήποτε πρόβλημα κατά την εγγραφή σας ή με την πρόσβαση σας στο forum, παρακαλούμε μην διστάσετε να επικοινωνήσετε μαζί μας.

Φωτογραφία
- - - - -

Arashi!

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#136 a2a

a2a

두부사랑해요!

• Members
  • 1.058 Δημοσιεύσεις:

Καταχωρήθηκε 23 Νοέμβριος 2009 - 14:19

Fresh from Arama

KARA will be making their first step in Japan by being featured in a special video appearance on the Japanese talk show, ARASHI's Homework (ARASHI's 숙제군) on the 23rd. With the members of a famous idol group ARASHI as hosts, the show's ratings are relatively high. Now why would KARA make an appearance in a Japanese TV show when they haven't even debuted in the country yet? It turns out the show's guest, Gekidan Hitori is actually a fanboy at heart for KARA! His passion and love for the girls forced him visit the DSP Entertainment office in Japan to get a chance to actually talk to them.

ROFL! LucyBR μόλις το είδα σε σκέφτηκα και άρχισα να γελάω και ξέρεις γιατί! *laughing like crazy*

#137 LucyBR

LucyBR

宝塚歌劇団の歌姫

• Members
  • 1.559 Δημοσιεύσεις:

Καταχωρήθηκε 23 Νοέμβριος 2009 - 15:42

Posted Image

:uhh::uhh::uhh:

και τον συμπαθουσα τον Gekidan Hitori -_____-

i hate Kara D: D:

Δημοσιευμένη  εικόνα

Spoiler: &#33909

#138 yami

yami

神速

• Retired Staff
  • 3.707 Δημοσιεύσεις:

Καταχωρήθηκε 23 Νοέμβριος 2009 - 15:55

Shirogumi banzai =w=/
and might i add, this is quite the roster for this year's show! o.Ob
with Nakama/Nakai hosting again too, the 60th Kouhaku is looking really great X3/
お楽しみ~ 

WAT D:
Posted Image
Kimutaku is not amused by the prospect :|:|
*restrains comments για να κρατησουμε ενα επιπεδο >___>*
/saves gif :P

yay~ definitely rooting for Shirogumi! ;D no offence to the ladies of Akagumi :pp

yes,I had that exact expression this morning when I saw the list. D:
I don't effin' know anymore...Johnny must really like Nakayama Yuma wtf.. :frozen:
always wanted to use this gif,and YES finally I had the chance XD it's epic!

Fresh from Arama

KARA will be making their first step in Japan by being featured in a special video appearance on the Japanese talk show, ARASHI's Homework (ARASHI's 숙제군) on the 23rd.

lol fail@whoever wrote that article. today's episode(today's the 23rd) is guest-less...and Gekidan Hitori's episode air date is not announced yet.

#139 LucyBR

LucyBR

宝塚歌劇団の歌姫

• Members
  • 1.559 Δημοσιεύσεις:

Καταχωρήθηκε 24 Νοέμβριος 2009 - 14:59

yay~ definitely rooting for Shirogumi! ;D no offence to the ladies of Akagumi :pp

yes,I had that exact expression this morning when I saw the list. D:
I don't effin' know anymore...Johnny must really like Nakayama Yuma wtf.. :frozen:
always wanted to use this gif,and YES finally I had the chance XD it's epic!

not a single offence in the world :P it's just that the Akagumi roster is kinda predictable and unexciting this year imo, while the Shirogumi is all kinds of excitement xD/

me neither, srsly... ._____. on the one hand, i trust the old man's eye for those things ('cause time and history have proven him right in almost everything), but srsly... give us a break D:
i'm keeping my opinion about it until they grow up and we see results :sleepy:

it's TOO epic! XDDb

i see the source for that article was a kpop site... they should have checked the data a little before posting :pp

τις Kara ειναι που δε βλεπω να γλιτωνουμε και συγχυζομαι >___>

Δημοσιευμένη  εικόνα

Spoiler: &#33909