Καλωσήλθατε στο .aNiMe//GR!

Sign In 

Create Account
Καλωσήλθατε στο .aNiMe//GR, ένα ελληνικό forum για τα anime, τα manga και την ιαπωνική κουλτούρα. Βλέπετε την ιστοσελίδα μας σαν επισκέπτης και δεν έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλες τις υπηρεσίες που είναι διαθέσιμες για τα μέλη μας! Η εγγραφή σας στην διαδικτυακή κοινότητά μας θα σας επιτρέψει να δημοσιεύσετε νέα μηνύματα στο forum, να ψηφίσετε σε δημοσκοπήσεις, να πάρετε μέρος σε διαγωνισμούς μας και πολλές άλλες επιπλέον υπηρεσίες που είναι διαθέσιμες για τα μέλη σας. Η εγγραφή σας είναι γρήγορη, εύκολη και φυσικά δωρεάν. Ελάτε και εσείς στην κοινότητά μας σήμερα!

Αν συναντήσετε οποιοδήποτε πρόβλημα κατά την εγγραφή σας ή με την πρόσβαση σας στο forum, παρακαλούμε μην διστάσετε να επικοινωνήσετε μαζί μας.

Photo
- - - - -

Which anime stereotype are you ?

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31 Daf_Chan

Daf_Chan

Fumoffu!

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 14:39

file:///C:/TEMP/moz-screenshot.jpgfile:///C:/TEMP/moz-screenshot-1.jpgChild-like- you are ALL fun and games arn't you? STUDY!!! In life you can only rely on yourself and when you don't have anything to rely on because you were frittering around...hehheee...don't come crying to me! Otherwise you are probably the most sanist of your peers.
Posted Image Konata rulez.:hero:

#32 Hikari-sama

Hikari-sama

Mukyu !!

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 15:56

Posted Image
Novice- LEARN!!! How can you be so....stupe? YOu are not going to have a future, and if you're future has occured it's never too late. next thing oyu know---(splat)....where are you now?
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#33 *sivila*

*sivila*

Starting...

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 01:24

Posted Image
(Dominatrix) Evil- Well well well...we meet again! My advice to you is to have fun for once...laugh...but not at another's demise...thats just evil? Hehehe. Anyways, you should get on with your life, but scheme occasionally (but don't actually take them into action). Calm down, and have some non-sugar related foods or else...(poof!)...you're going to explode.

#34 Alpasar

Alpasar

Anime Newbie

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 23:20

Posted Image
Novice- LEARN!!! How can you be so....stupe? YOu are not going to have a future, and if you're future has occured it's never too late. next thing oyu know---(splat)....where are you now?

#35 ssj2sanji

ssj2sanji

This is suicide season!

• Members
  • 723 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 00:10

Posted Image

#36 sailock

sailock

One pound of flesh ...

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 01:05

Which anime stereotype are you

Created by Darkblood

4202 other people got this result! That's 19%
Take another quiz!
Your Result

Posted Image
(Dominatrix) Evil- Well well well...we meet again! My advice to you is to have fun for once...laugh...but not at another's demise...thats just evil? Hehehe. Anyways, you should get on with your life, but scheme occasionally (but don't actually take them into action). Calm down, and have some non-sugar related foods or else...(poof!)...you're going to explode.

#37 miko-chin

miko-chin

Anime Professional

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 11:20

Posted Image
Child-like- you are ALL fun and games arn't you? STUDY!!! In life you can only rely on yourself and when you don't have anything to rely on because you were frittering around...hehheee...don't come crying to me! Otherwise you are probably the most sanist of your peers.

tumblr_mv8x72aCZA1rbqh75o1_500.jpg

#38 aboumonkey

aboumonkey

I love monkeys

• Members
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 12:52

Posted Image

#39 vlahader

vlahader

Συμπανάρχης

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 03:01

Posted Image
(Dominatrix) Evil- Well well well...we meet again! My advice to you is to have fun for once...laugh...but not at another's demise...thats just evil? Hehehe. Anyways, you should get on with your life, but scheme occasionally (but don't actually take them into action). Calm down, and have some non-sugar related foods or else...(poof!)...you're going to explode.:canthelp:
H Rukia cosplay είναι θεά!!! Posted Image

#40 Anelis

Anelis

random frantic action

• Retired Staff
  • 3,374 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 08:26

:hahaha::hahaha:
Posted Image
Backstabber- Why DON'T you JUST take a knife and KILL ME ALREADY! You have better lose your attitude or else all that's left is you in the nursing home eating mungbeans and rice! Although you may not think everyone knows you talk about them but they actually do and guess what....THEY DON'T LIKE IT! Lose it, or lose your friends....if you have any...

Posted Image

#41 iristella

iristella

Heelchou!

• Administrators
  • 10,437 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 09:25

Posted Image
Backstabber- Why DON'T you JUST take a knife and KILL ME ALREADY! You have better lose your attitude or else all that's left is you in the nursing home eating mungbeans and rice! Although you may not think everyone knows you talk about them but they actually do and guess what....THEY DON'T LIKE IT! Lose it, or lose your friends....if you have any...

Meh ... who needs friends when they can have subjects?

#42 NemuiNeko

NemuiNeko

(πρώην GrimRip)

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 11:36

Posted Image

:oo:
1.Sugar related foods=happiness
2.I m evil,but i play nice :wooi2:
Posted Image