Καλωσήλθατε στο .aNiMe//GR!

Sign In 

Create Account
Καλωσήλθατε στο .aNiMe//GR, ένα ελληνικό forum για τα anime, τα manga και την ιαπωνική κουλτούρα. Βλέπετε την ιστοσελίδα μας σαν επισκέπτης και δεν έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλες τις υπηρεσίες που είναι διαθέσιμες για τα μέλη μας! Η εγγραφή σας στην διαδικτυακή κοινότητά μας θα σας επιτρέψει να δημοσιεύσετε νέα μηνύματα στο forum, να ψηφίσετε σε δημοσκοπήσεις, να πάρετε μέρος σε διαγωνισμούς μας και πολλές άλλες επιπλέον υπηρεσίες που είναι διαθέσιμες για τα μέλη σας. Η εγγραφή σας είναι γρήγορη, εύκολη και φυσικά δωρεάν. Ελάτε και εσείς στην κοινότητά μας σήμερα!

Αν συναντήσετε οποιοδήποτε πρόβλημα κατά την εγγραφή σας ή με την πρόσβαση σας στο forum, παρακαλούμε μην διστάσετε να επικοινωνήσετε μαζί μας.

Photo
- - - - -

Which anime stereotype are you ?

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#16 Gaijin Bosozoku

Gaijin Bosozoku

Digitalbrother

• Members
  • 284 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 17:33

Posted Image
Intellect- YOu are REALLY the center of the universe are you not? Remember that the world does NOT revolve around you....YOU revolve around the world. My advice to you is have fun pwease? But maintain a nice average while you're at it!

Πρωτοτυπησα! :hahaha:

#17 sintar

sintar

*~_Ultra Baka_~*

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 16:23

Posted Image
Backstabber- Why DON'T you JUST take a knife and KILL ME ALREADY! You have better lose your attitude or else all that's left is you in the nursing home eating mungbeans and rice! Although you may not think everyone knows you talk about them but they actually do and guess what....THEY DON'T LIKE IT! Lose it, or lose your friends....if you have any...

χεχε..δν περιμενα κατι αλλο!!!:kill4u:
Affected by "I~must~not~stop~watching~Anime" disease!

Spoiler:

#18 Anyparktos

Anyparktos

Πρώην Me Loves Neliel

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 23:57

Posted Image
Why??I am a good person...:nanana::blingeye2:
Posted Image

#19 Adventurer

Adventurer

Αιώνιος φοιτητής

• Members
  • 2,983 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 03:04

Posted Image

...Whatever.
Posted Image

#20 penslinger girl

penslinger girl

Started and is on a roll!

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 23:26

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image
(Dominatrix) Evil- Well well well...we meet again! My advice to you is to have fun for once...laugh...but not at another's demise...thats just evil? Hehehe. Anyways, you should get on with your life, but scheme occasionally (but don't actually take them into action). Calm down, and have some non-sugar related foods or else...(poof!)...you're going to explode.
Posted Image

#21 iloveL

iloveL

Anime Freak

• Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 01:02

Posted Image

#22 usagi 19

usagi 19

Didi-chan

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 01:24

Posted Image
Heartbroken- We and the rest feel that you should stop reading romance novels please. Its not healthy for you to do so. I predict that you're overwhelming by self-pity and that you're life has been nothing but a game. You are probably stressed soo....slow down...and STOP EATING FATTY FOODS! That void in your life will go away soon...and that special someone will notice you...someday.

Ωχ ΄΄ενα που δεν έχει βγει κανένας βγήκα!:wooi2:
όντως ισχύει ειδικά για το φαι !!!:hahaha:

#23 °•πίΟu-πίΟu•°™

°•πίΟu-πίΟu•°™

I'm just one hell of a butler :)

• Members
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 00:08

(Dominatrix) Evil- Well well well...we meet again! My advice to you is to have fun for once...laugh...but not at another's demise...thats just evil? Hehehe. Anyways, you should get on with your life, but scheme occasionally (but don't actually take them into action). Calm down, and have some non-sugar related foods or else...(poof!)...you're going to explode.

Posted Image

αυτο βγηκε αλλα το κανα για πλακα... εβαζα τα ωραια :kill4u::kill4u::kill4u:

yoJC2iXiB8biWL8b9S.gif

Spoiler:

#24 Animesuki

Animesuki

Black Butler Lover.

• Members
  • 379 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 06:55

Posted Image
Novice- LEARN!!! How can you be so....stupe? YOu are not going to have a future, and if you're future has occured it's never too late. next thing oyu know---(splat)....where are you now?:joyful:

#25 Mixed Blessing

Mixed Blessing

FaithBringsWay2Impossible

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 09:48

Posted Image
Novice- LEARN!!! How can you be so....stupe? YOu are not going to have a future, and if you're future has occured it's never too late. next thing oyu know---(splat)....where are you now?
I am in anime.gr willing to break the nose of the one who made dat quiz:erk:
Τελοσπαντων....για χαρη της Osaka απο Azumanga τα ξεχνω ολα:Blissfull:
Posted Image

You cannot l e a v e the past , but you cannot l i v e in the past

...Death leaves no beautiful corpses...

#26 gexion

gexion

πάμε για σουβλάκια?

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 14:32

Posted Image
Backstabber- Why DON'T you JUST take a knife and KILL ME ALREADY! You have better lose your attitude or else all that's left is you in the nursing home eating mungbeans and rice! Although you may not think everyone knows you talk about them but they actually do and guess what....THEY DON'T LIKE IT! Lose it, or lose your friends....if you have any...

well...unexpected :o
ow dude:|
Posted Image

Everyone has an A C E hidden,it's Hope

#27 jimmare

jimmare

Anime Freak

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 15:40

Posted ImageBackstabber- Why DON'T you JUST take a knife and KILL ME ALREADY! You have better lose your attitude or else all that's left is you in the nursing home eating mungbeans and rice! Although you may not think everyone knows you talk about them but they actually do and guess what....THEY DON'T LIKE IT! Lose it, or lose your friends....if you have any...
Posted Image

#28 Asarkos

Asarkos

Starting...

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 02:16

Posted Image
Intellect- YOu are REALLY the center of the universe are you not? Remember that the world does NOT revolve around you....YOU revolve around the world. My advice to you is have fun pwease? But maintain a nice average while you're at it!
Whatever Can Go Wrong, Will Go Wrong!

Posted Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

#29 Maya-chan

Maya-chan

Anime Master

• Moderators
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 16:28

Posted Image
Child-like- you are ALL fun and games arn't you? STUDY!!! In life you can only rely on yourself and when you don't have anything to rely on because you were frittering around...hehheee...don't come crying to me! Otherwise you are probably the most sanist of your peers.

Ομολογώ ότι αυτό ήταν το τελευταίο που περίμενα να μου βγει. :terror2:

15fkk04.jpg

#30 Dark_Venus

Dark_Venus

Error 404

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 14:19

Αχ τι ωραίο θεμα!:Blissfull:Εμενα μου βγηκε αυτο.......

Posted Image

Ιntellect- YOu are REALLY the center of the universe are you not? Remember that the world does NOT revolve around you....YOU revolve around the world. My advice to you is have fun pwease? But maintain a nice average while you're at it!

αχ ηθελα evil....ειναι αδικο αδικο αδικο....:(

Spoiler: