Καλωσήλθατε στο .aNiMe//GR!

Sign In 

Create Account
Καλωσήλθατε στο .aNiMe//GR, ένα ελληνικό forum για τα anime, τα manga και την ιαπωνική κουλτούρα. Βλέπετε την ιστοσελίδα μας σαν επισκέπτης και δεν έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλες τις υπηρεσίες που είναι διαθέσιμες για τα μέλη μας! Η εγγραφή σας στην διαδικτυακή κοινότητά μας θα σας επιτρέψει να δημοσιεύσετε νέα μηνύματα στο forum, να ψηφίσετε σε δημοσκοπήσεις, να πάρετε μέρος σε διαγωνισμούς μας και πολλές άλλες επιπλέον υπηρεσίες που είναι διαθέσιμες για τα μέλη σας. Η εγγραφή σας είναι γρήγορη, εύκολη και φυσικά δωρεάν. Ελάτε και εσείς στην κοινότητά μας σήμερα!

Αν συναντήσετε οποιοδήποτε πρόβλημα κατά την εγγραφή σας ή με την πρόσβαση σας στο forum, παρακαλούμε μην διστάσετε να επικοινωνήσετε μαζί μας.

Photo
- - - - -

Death Note sites

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Fingolfin

Fingolfin

High King of the Noldor

• Retired Staff
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 12:31

Έπεσα χθες σε ένα νέο site.
Το official site του Death Note http://deathnote.viz.com/ :clap:
Βέβαια η αρχική μου χαρά σταμάτησε πρόωρα καθώς το site φαίνεται να είναι ακόμα υπό κατασκευή. Αφού βάλεις email και ημερομηνία γέννησης που σου ζητάει η αρχική σελίδα μετα σε πετάει στην επόμενη που λέει

The information was accepted
Await further instructions

Σκέφτηκα μήπως έκανα κάτι εγώ λάθος αλλά από ένα search που έκανα είδα ότι όλοι όσοι επιχείρησαν να μπουν είδαν το ίδιο μήνυμα.:despair:
Έτσι η περιέργιά μου σήμερα ανακάλυψε κάποια άλλα sites για το Death Note από τα οποία το πιο ωραίο είναι ένα το οποίο είναι ακριβώς ένα death note!:rofl:
http://www.deathnoteonline.com
Ενδεικτικά σας παραθέτω κάτι που βρήκα στην 2η μόλις σελίδα:

EHUD OLMERT
CANCER IN HIS PENIS
Dies of excruciating pain and screaming "I am a bastard"

myself
attacked by naked chick
scrushed by boobies die slow

Spammers
Choked
choked by french fries when half way posting spams at forum..hehemark

jung
me cutting his balls off

Light Yagami
Heart attackHe mistook a piece of the Death Note for regular paper and began a homework assignment.
:twisted::rofl::clap::kakashithumbup::respect:

Υ.Γ.: Από ένα σύντομο : search στο forum δεν βρήκα κάτι αντίστοιχο με αυτά που αναφέρω εδώ.
Αν υπάρχει όμως στείλτε το link να συνεχίσουμε εκεί.
Posted Image
''Πλημμυρισμένος από οργή και απελπισία,καβάλησε το Ροχάλλορ,το μεγάλο του άλογο. Διέσχισε το Ντορ-νου-Φάουγκλιθ σαν άνεμος μέσα στη σκόνη και όσοι είδαν την επίθεσή του το έβαλαν στα πόδια.Κι έφτασε στις πύλες της Άνγκμπαντ και σάλπισε το βούκινό του,χτύπησε τις μπρούτζινες πόρτες και προκάλεσε τον Μόργκοθ να βγει να πολεμήσουν.'' Το Σιλμαρίλλιον
My AMV in animemusicvideos.org Posted Image .aNiMe//GR IRC channel Posted Image

#2 Despic

Despic

Κουρδιστός Μανταρίνης

• Members
  • 284 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 12:45

All names of the person written here will not die instantly.

Santa Claus
Eaten and burnt alive
Jumps into a chimmey
Gets stuck in it
Fireplace of chimmey receives more gasoline
The lower part of his body slowly melts
At the rooftop, his deers goes hungry and eats his head slowly
He then gets unstack and fall in flames

rofl! :tongue:
Posted Image

#3 Sponis

Sponis

Despair-Ridden Heart...

• Retired Staff
  • 2,291 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 16:38

Duke Nukem
Dies
from the delay by developer
----------------------

Mr. Rogers
Finally run over by that damn train that goes through his so called "neighborhood".
Many mourners arrived at the crime over the severe injury on the train's part.
--------------

Giant Enemy Crab
Weak Point was hit
for massive damage
-----------------------

Universe
Implosions
Someone found the way to divide by zero
---------------------

μερικά από τις πρώτες 20 σελίδες... :D

#4 °•πίΟu-πίΟu•°™

°•πίΟu-πίΟu•°™

I'm just one hell of a butler :)

• Members
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 20:31

That thing is hilarious. Μπορω να πω οτι ξεσπασα.

yoJC2iXiB8biWL8b9S.gif

Spoiler:

#5 Zouhan

Zouhan

業火に鋼鉄

• Members
  • 397 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 21:19

Αχ, τι ωραίο site...θυμάμαι το χρησιμοποίησα για την Paris Hilton...με λίγα λόγια, οι τελευταίες της στιγμές περιείχαν: κανιβαλισμό, βλακεία και θάνατος από υπερβολική δόση κοκακόλας.:kill4u:

#6 °•πίΟu-πίΟu•°™

°•πίΟu-πίΟu•°™

I'm just one hell of a butler :)

• Members
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 23:08

Κore, mitte:

Luffy
Neck snapped by a ninja
At 13:00 the day after tomorrow, Naruto sneaks onto his ship and owns his face.

Tensa Zangetsu

Diarreia

Omg! I was just standing there with my friend and in a moment he started to yell!! omg I was so nervous that i punched him on the belly, and then he just fuckin shit all over the place and died with intestins exposure:(

Goku

been around too long

God decides that he has died and been resurrected too many times, and makes his head implode, and destroys all dragon balls once and for all, then curses anyone who has ever used them to a penis coming out of their eye.

δεν ξερω ποιος το γραψε αλλα ελεος!!:hahaha::hahaha:

My parents
Their cause of death shall be due to a terrible happening explaining below.They shall go to Hawaii during Christmas. Then, they'll get robbed once there, after which they will be kidnapped and killed slowly and painfully.

This is due to them making my life bad. I am sick and tired of them. It is revenge time.

(αυτος ο τυπας must have had a hard time)

ΚΑΙ τa δικa μου

Maria Damigou
died by cutting her wrists

she said Chris that they re breaking up then Chris slapped her and beat her till he left her on the verge of death, then she goes nude in the centre of Athens and cuts her wrists. Arigatou gozaimashita!! SHINE!

Haruno Sakura and Kuchiki Rukia
In a death battle to earn Sasuke (sasgay-kun)
Luffy in a shinigami form and Naruto in a pirate form jump in front of them to stop the battle but Sakura keeps on relentlessly hitting Rukia who dies of that attack but having a last tsugi no mai on Sakura so they die simultaneously. Then Sasuke says he was gay and he wouldnt go out with them either way. Then he asks Asakura Hao out and he says yeah and everyone is happy.

Edited by °•πίΟu-πίΟu•°™, 20 October 2008 - 23:28.

yoJC2iXiB8biWL8b9S.gif

Spoiler:

#7 valadorn

valadorn

Fantasiac

• Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 09:04

ΤσΤΣΤΣΤΣΤΣΤΣΤΣ!!Τι εχουν δει τα ματια μου!Θα σπασει κανενας υπολογιστης ρε παιδια....:(